FM19 Tactics by TFF

Can you still play it with the DLP as DM or?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

Guy, this update has increased the tactic efficiency about 30% which is freaking huge :)

I'd say there's 99.9% probability that Battlemaster V5 is my last tactic until the next significant ME changes which might happen in the future.

I find that Battlemaster V5 includes all things which works the most efficient under the current ME.

Battlemaster-V5.png

Back to an 4-4-1-1 ... if the efficiency really improved about 30% then it will be a monster tactic.
Can not wait to test if after my office ;)

hi TFF whats is the best PPM for DR/DL and MR/ML

cause both of em inverted,,
should i let them both have cut inside?
or DR/DL Wide and MR/ML Cut?
or DR/DL Cut and MR/ML Wide?

Hi

I find that there's no PPMs which requires training for DR/DL and ML/MR positions

The only what I would suggest is to avoid having "Run Down The Left Flank" PPM for your ML and "Run Down The Right Flank" because I find these PPMs have a negative impact if they are present

Hi TFF,
Is it ok to move the DLP to the left and the BBM to the right?

Hi

I woudn't suggest to do that becasue if you do that then other things must be adjusted

There's quite many reasons to have DLP at the right side

Can you still play it with the DLP as DM or?

Hi

If you want to play with DM then you can use V4 but only add "Play Out Defefence" TI to it

Hi TFF

Are the filters updated for V5?

Thanks

Hi

Yes, I updated the filters to fit V5

BUMP

Guy, this update has increased the tactic efficiency about 30% which is freaking huge :)

I'd say there's 99.9% probability that Battlemaster V5 is my last tactic until the next significant ME changes which might happen in the future.

I find that Battlemaster V5 includes all things which works the most efficient under the current ME.

Battlemaster-V5.png

Battlemaster-V5.png

Hey TFF,

Like i said before, i`m a big fan of your work.
Last time i said that B v4 didn`t work for me, but now with v5 i must say it is one of the best tactics for 19.2!
Testing with Bournemouth and i`m killing teams left and right like never before. I`m enjoying FM at the moment.

Good job mate!

View attachment 26673 View attachment 26672 View attachment 26671

View attachment 26669 View attachment 26668 View attachment 26666 View attachment 26665 View attachment 26664 View attachment 26663

Battlemaster V5 is great. Defensively solid and many through ball goals.

Last night I've tried V4 for a few matches on my second season with Nottingham Forest in Premier League. It was brilliant. I'll try V5 when i get back to home and you say v5 has increased the efficiency by %30 percent. Lookin forward to it. :)

Nice effort TFF, thanks...

Hey TFF

I was going to post some results from my online chelsea save. I uploaded V4 yesterday and literally i am destroying everyone both home and away including my two mates who are Man Utd and Liverpool with ridiculous squads. But now V5 is out i'll wait lol i can't wait to upload it!

Thanks again for all your work :D

Hello, i play with Ajax, if i play against big team in the CL does i have to make chenges to the tactic (V5)?

V5 is a complete gamebreaker! :)

I've tried it with 4 different teams(underdogs and top clubs) and every time I got incredible results

It's the best tactic I've tried for FM19

40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?

v5 40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?

fsdfgsgsgrgewgsdgsvgxscvxcvxcvxcv40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?ggfsdgsdfggergsdfgsgfwgfsdgssvv540 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?
40 shots and only 1 goal, is it normal?

i dont think you are normal :)

I agree with you, but with the version number 5 my forwards have very low ratings and score very few goals

What team are you using and is tactic familiar yet? if you have just uploaded it you must give it time.

[QUOTE = Naz1983; 3186949] ¿Qué equipo estás usando y tu táctica es familiar todavía? si lo has subido, debes darle tiempo. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks, I'm using Borussia Dormunt and I've been in the middle of the season.

Back