FM19 Tactics by TFF

By far the best tactics available on FM19 so far.

Won the league first year with Newcastle with no signings using V4, second season used V5 but second season syndrome is killing me. Sitting only mid table

Second season with Fulham..

this year we weren't able to win the PL cause Liverpool and City played an amazing season as well.
In our first season we were able to catch the 1st spot with 83 or 84 points... now we've got 88.

I'm happy with that, will make some nice transfers and the third season will be ours for sure :)

View attachment 26627

View attachment 26626

View attachment 26625

My best free signing:

View attachment 26624

Last edited:

Sorry for the English. But, what can I do if, for example: My ML has left leg, and my MR has rigth leg? Their Original positions are not good for the tactic. Can I just reverse and train the new position? Im in the middle of the season and I cant buy anyone.

Sorry for the English. But, what can I do if, for example: My ML has left leg, and my MR has rigth leg? Their Original positions are not good for the tactic. Can I just reverse and train the new position? Im in the middle of the season and I cant buy anyone.

IMHO, If they've got at least "Competent" rating then it'll be enough

Last night I've tried V4 for a few matches on my second season with Nottingham Forest in Premier League. It was brilliant. I'll try V5 when i get back to home and you say v5 has increased the efficiency by %30 percent. Lookin forward to it. :)

Nice effort TFF, thanks...

Like i expected, an absolute game bender tactic.

I think we will be champions on our first season in Premier League. Rest in peace Brian. 8-|

View attachment 26614View attachment 26613

I2ve just turn off the steam updates for FM19, this tactic is speechless... (6)

Hey TFF,

Like i said before, i`m a big fan of your work.
Last time i said that B v4 didn`t work for me, but now with v5 i must say it is one of the best tactics for 19.2!
Testing with Bournemouth and i`m killing teams left and right like never before. I`m enjoying FM at the moment.

Good job mate!

View attachment 1190084 View attachment 1190085 View attachment 1190086

View attachment 1190088 View attachment 1190089 View attachment 1190091 View attachment 1190092 View attachment 1190093 View attachment 1190094
do all your players fit the filters not sure if I should try it with my squad

Switched from tweaked V4 version to V5 and...well...what could I say... It's freaking insane.

Wingers and central midfielders are just scoring for fun. Running now on a 12 winnings on a row on my Burnley save. Leader of the EP with 8 points ahead of second, calssified on group stage of EL with two matches still to play...

Simply awesome.

Switched from tweaked V4 version to V5 and...well...what could I say... It's freaking insane.

Wingers and central midfielders are just scoring for fun. Running now on a 12 winnings on a row on my Burnley save. Leader of the EP with 8 points ahead of second, calssified on group stage of EL with two matches still to play...

Simply awesome.[/QUOTE

could you post your starting line up and set pieces please

View attachment 26586View attachment 26585View attachment 26582View attachment 26581
v5 ******* insane ...
i've crazy career, since 3rd season with Crystal Palace(8th place, 4th, 2nd,4th with differents tactic, start with Demolisher ttf, futher another tactics from knap but i had problems with top teams like ManU, ManCity, Liverpool, PSG - a lof of quality players in these teams)

Start season 2024/25 with v4 because my team played very good finished last season with this tactic.
After 9 matches(5W 3D 2L) in PL i changed tactic to v5(when ttf put tactic to forum) and ... it's all in attachments :P
First my trophies with 'The Eagles' :) with Davies and Tousart often plays as MCs :P

Can anyone put up the Player Instructions for the latest Stormcaller V5?

I don't have mac to import .tac file from. I notice quite a few member regularly asking fo PIs these days

Last edited:
I`m sorry if this has been answered b4:

Why is the right winger support, and the left attacking?

Hi TTF
which tactic do you think is the best for fm19.1.4
i really like your tactics

Gorgeous for tactical results. But the wings more double shot than the forward. wings ( 2x shot) , forward (x shot). goals also same that. and forward have got low average rating.

This is even better than the 3 strikers tactics from last year. Is there a way to stop the automatic updates from Steam? Can anyone help me with that?

I’m also looking for someone to post the player instructions I have seen people ask but for some reason no one will post them I am dying to try the latest tactic can someone please be a hero and post them you will be helping a few people out it doesn’t take long to do hopefully someone can do it thanks in advance

This is even better than the 3 strikers tactics from last year. Is there a way to stop the automatic updates from Steam? Can anyone help me with that?

As far as I know, it isn't possible to "Turn Off" auto-updates in Steam and the only way to prevent any updates of your games is putting Steam into "Offline" mode

Back