FM19 Tactics by TFF

This is even better than the 3 strikers tactics from last year. Is there a way to stop the automatic updates from Steam? Can anyone help me with that?

Open steam, click Library, then Games, then on Football Manager 19 right click and select properties, select updates tab and change to "only update this game when i launch it". Then click Steam tab top left of screen and click "go offline"

You must use "go offline" before you launch the game otherwise it will install the latest patch. You can go back online at any time as long as you don't launch the game or are playing the game.

I’m also looking for someone to post the player instructions I have seen people ask but for some reason no one will post them I am dying to try the latest tactic can someone please be a hero and post them you will be helping a few people out it doesn’t take long to do hopefully someone can do it thanks in advance

I dream of a day when PIs are included in the original post of the tactic

Have to say, tried a whole load of tactics including devising my own this past week since buying FM19. V5 is by far the best. Take a bow. Steam updates switched off haha

even just for someone to screenshot it surly don’t take longer then 3 mins just wished someone would of helped

Why is the right winger support and the left one attack?

And why is the individual training as it is? Both central midfielders train deep playmaker defensive!? What is the logic behind this, and why arent the left one training Box to Box?

Last edited:

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Further tweaks have been applied to increase the tactic efficiency

Battlemaster-V4.png
not working on 19.1.1 version. can you explain why?

I’m also looking for someone to post the player instructions I have seen people ask but for some reason no one will post them I am dying to try the latest tactic can someone please be a hero and post them you will be helping a few people out it doesn’t take long to do hopefully someone can do it thanks in advance

[video=youtube_share;Mmi0b-vtdso]http://youtu.be/Mmi0b-vtdso[/video]

CORNER ADVICE please

V5 is amazing TFF thanks so much! Just beat Real Madrid 9-1 in the champions league! Hahaha

only thing I’m finding is strikers are **** no matter who it is, but that’s probably a match engine thing.
And CORNERS, can’t score for toffee, every corner goes nowhere. I’ve added my team to train them every week and they are still ***** every time. If anyone finds a good corner routine for 19.2 please let me know....

V5 is amazing TFF thanks so much! Just beat Real Madrid 9-1 in the champions league! Hahaha

only thing I’m finding is strikers are **** no matter who it is, but that’s probably a match engine thing.
And CORNERS, can’t score for toffee, every corner goes nowhere. I’ve added my team to train them every week and they are still ***** every time. If anyone finds a good corner routine for 19.2 please let me know....

Agree with this. The tactic is amazing but corners are gubbed......however they are gubbed for everyone. I thought I had a set up that worked but it doesn't consistently work. I'll try and nail something.

However, this tactic is amazing. Corners not being great is a small gripe. We are literally looking for imperfections on near perfection.

Last edited:
Back