FM19 Tactics by TFF

Agree with this. The tactic is amazing but corners are gubbed......however they are gubbed for everyone. I thought I had a set up that worked but it doesn't consistently work. I'll try and nail something.

However, this tactic is amazing. Corners not being great is a small gripe. We are literally looking for imperfections on near perfection.

Agree mate, can’t complain really as it’s just nice to finally have a consistent tactic. I tried your corner setup which you posted on another thread but again it didn’t work for me either. I’ve started just playing round with different options now. Surely SOMETHING has to work, unless SI have installed some kind of bias for the AI due to glitches in previous patches?

anyway, thanks again TFF, your hard work is much appreciated!!

Out of curiosity, is anybody else finding V4 more consistent and effective than V5? It looks like its just me but i cannot get the same results with the latest version. V3 and V4 i hardly lost a single game with every team i managed, Version 5 defensively just seems all over the place. Cant work it out

Out of curiosity, is anybody else finding V4 more consistent and effective than V5? It looks like its just me but i cannot get the same results with the latest version. V3 and V4 i hardly lost a single game with every team i managed, Version 5 defensively just seems all over the place. Cant work it out

It took a few games for my team and then v5 just clicked. They defo play different even though the changes are minor. My wingers are nowhere near as clinical as they were but overall my team is so much more solid. My strikers don't score..........ever, but I win a lot of games 3-0 or 4-0 and the style of play is nice to watch. I considered going back to v4 when I first moved across but after a few games v5 has definitely been an improvement for me.

It took a few games for my team and then v5 just clicked. They defo play different even though the changes are minor. My wingers are nowhere near as clinical as they were but overall my team is so much more solid. My strikers don't score..........ever, but I win a lot of games 3-0 or 4-0 and the style of play is nice to watch. I considered going back to v4 when I first moved across but after a few games v5 has definitely been an improvement for me.

Thanks for your feedback, maybe ive just been playing the game far too much and am expecting too much

Thanks for your feedback, maybe ive just been playing the game far too much and am expecting too much

Probably, you've got such impression because you greatly overachieved with the previous versions due to some extreme luck but your team isn't that good to deliver such results on a regular basis and even with V5... you should adjust your expectations according the qaulity of your team

[QUOTE = TotalFootballFan9; 3186886] Merhaba

Evet, filtreleri V5

BUMP [/ QUOTE] uyacak şekilde güncelledim

Can you create a tactic for 4-2-3-1, brother?
Can you create a tactic for 4-2-3-1, brother?

Going great with Newcastle, won the FA cup and came 6th after using your other tactics from December. Now 4 points clear at the top of the league after 17 games and easily got through my Euro cup group.

I leave my mentality on balanced unless I'm losing by a couple when I push it to attacking. Should I be adjusting mentality each game or leave it as balanced?

Inter Milan-1st season with v5

Hey guys,been a while,this is my 1st save on fm19 with tff9's tactics,and i know inter aint a small team but i just wanted to see what can i achieve,so far i've done great.Gonna start a new save soon,a career mode with a small team...TFF9,as always...you're the MAN.
Cheers !
PS:even tho i spent 99 days on holiday,none on them were to play a match,i just wanted to finish the 1st season faster skipping the days between international breaks and some other days...no IR also.
View attachment 26466View attachment 26465View attachment 26464
View attachment 26462View attachment 26461View attachment 26463

Last edited:
Think i'm getting close with corners. 3 goals in two games. Just going to test over 15 games. Anything more than 10 is a win I reckon.

This is about the 30th set up iv'e tested the last 24 hours :)

Ok did one final tweak. Will have these plus analysis screenshots to verify within the hour. GOT IT! ******* FINALLY!

Last edited:
TFF dou you have any advice for 3 at back tactic regarding roles and instruction?

I am playing with high defensive line and with offside trap and high tempo,

Menaging Cardif and fighting for title in first season but want to reduce amount stupid goals from crosses and set pieces.

Random question but what size pitch would you recommend for this tactic?

Ok folks. Think we can all agree Battlemaster V5 is just the dogs bollocks and awesome. So a massive shout out to TFF for an amazing tactic. Well done dude.

However, no tactic on here has nailed corners in 19.2.......until now. Credit to strikerless.com and Guido as he stated on twitter he had nailed corners and showed a clip (but frustratingly no download link). I think this is near enough to what he and others created but didn't release publically. Think some of those involved are playing this game competitively, so fair enough they ain't giving it all out.

Iv'e roadtested this with a **** team in a **** league, just so you folks using the corner set up will know it works for LLM etc. God knows how effective it will be with better players/against better defences but I can't see it not performing well. Averaging just over a goal every 2 games.

What I will say is that this tactic doesn't create huge amount of corner chances, mainly do to not many being missed/screwed up and the low ability level of the team testing it. So the stats are IMHO ****** impressive for an average of 6-8 corners a game. The players used stats are on average about 7-9 out of 20 across the board as well.

View attachment 26440View attachment 26439

Takers are DL takes left, DR takes right as in the description to keep you all right.

Most of the goals scored come from a short pass then lay off to the MCR. However one or two came from rebounds, centre half headers.

Oh and if you want to give me some love for spending like 20 out of the last 24 hours testing corners to get this, please give my comedy page a like on FB, would be massively appreciated. Especially considering I did this instead of being productive and writing material haha
https://www.facebook.com/comedychrissy/

Also, give strikerless.com a look. Guido's musings on set pieces and on the game in general are what have attracted me to play this version of FM and full credit to him as I think this is the set up him and his team were working on. Have a look at his stuff anyhow, fascinating reading.

Last edited:
Ok folks. Think we can all agree Battlemaster V5 is just the dogs bollocks and awesome. So a massive shout out to TFF for an amazing tactic. Well done dude.

However, no tactic on here has nailed corners in 19.2.......until now. Credit to strikerless.com and Guido as he stated on twitter he had nailed corners and showed a clip (but frustratingly no download link). I think this is near enough to what he and others created but didn't release publically. Think some of those involved are playing this game competitively, so fair enough they ain't giving it all out.

Iv'e roadtested this with a **** team in a **** league, just so you folks using the corner set up will know it works for LLM etc. God knows how effective it will be with better players/against better defences but I can't see it not performing well. Averaging just over a goal every 2 games.

What I will say is that this tactic doesn't create huge amount of corner chances, mainly do to not many being missed/screwed up and the low ability level of the team testing it. So the stats are IMHO ****** impressive for an average of 6-8 corners a game. The players used stats are on average about 7-9 out of 20 across the board as well.

View attachment 1190343View attachment 1190344

Takers are DL takes left, DR takes right as in the description to keep you all right.

Most of the goals scored come from a short pass then lay off to the MCR. However one or two came from rebounds, centre half headers.

Oh and if you want to give me some love for spending like 20 out of the last 24 hours testing corners to get this, please give my comedy page a like on FB, would be massively appreciated. Especially considering I did this instead of being productive and writing material haha
https://www.facebook.com/comedychrissy/

Also, give strikerless.com a look. Guido's musings on set pieces and on the game in general are what have attracted me to play this version of FM and full credit to him as I think this is the set up him and his team were working on. Have a look at his stuff anyhow, fascinating reading.
cant seem to put these corner routines into my game

Back