FM19 Tactics by TFF

all you need to do is go into documents and find the si folder then fm19 folder then create a new folder called set pieces......done

Ok folks. Think we can all agree Battlemaster V5 is just the dogs bollocks and awesome. So a massive shout out to TFF for an amazing tactic. Well done dude.

However, no tactic on here has nailed corners in 19.2.......until now. Credit to strikerless.com and Guido as he stated on twitter he had nailed corners and showed a clip (but frustratingly no download link). I think this is near enough to what he and others created but didn't release publically. Think some of those involved are playing this game competitively, so fair enough they ain't giving it all out.

Iv'e roadtested this with a **** team in a **** league, just so you folks using the corner set up will know it works for LLM etc. God knows how effective it will be with better players/against better defences but I can't see it not performing well. Averaging just over a goal every 2 games.

What I will say is that this tactic doesn't create huge amount of corner chances, mainly do to not many being missed/screwed up and the low ability level of the team testing it. So the stats are IMHO ****** impressive for an average of 6-8 corners a game. The players used stats are on average about 7-9 out of 20 across the board as well.

View attachment 1190343View attachment 1190344

Takers are DL takes left, DR takes right as in the description to keep you all right.

Most of the goals scored come from a short pass then lay off to the MCR. However one or two came from rebounds, centre half headers.

Oh and if you want to give me some love for spending like 20 out of the last 24 hours testing corners to get this, please give my comedy page a like on FB, would be massively appreciated. Especially considering I did this instead of being productive and writing material haha
https://www.facebook.com/comedychrissy/

Also, give strikerless.com a look. Guido's musings on set pieces and on the game in general are what have attracted me to play this version of FM and full credit to him as I think this is the set up him and his team were working on. Have a look at his stuff anyhow, fascinating reading.

I think you've broke the game along with TFF here mate

I think you've broke the game along with TFF here mate

Full credit to TFF for the tactic and other set pieces. Full credit to Guido Merry and his strikerless.com site. All iv'e done is spend time trying to work out what Guido hinted at online. Hopefully TFF appreciates this and adds it to his original tactic.

We all want a killer tactic that's efficient as ****. I think we have that now. If you can all like my page on FB that's reward enough :)

#WeAreTheCommunity

TFF dou you have any advice for 3 at back tactic regarding roles and instruction?

I am playing with high defensive line and with offside trap and high tempo,

Menaging Cardif and fighting for title in first season but want to reduce amount stupid goals from crosses and set pieces.

Are not thinking create a New thread? ??????

What a flippin beast it is!!! i took Man united... but before downgraded skills of all defence, downgraded skills of lukaku first touch and finishing... after that media prediction is to finish in 6th place... start a season with disabled transfer window and won treble :) EPL,champions league and FA cup... got 103 points! next season ive got 140 millions to spend but don't know what to buy couse my all squad had avr ratings of 7.20 :) thanks TFF!

Good tactic, but the throw-ins looks like a glitch that will be fixed in a next patch, really every goal comes from a a throw-in​

They still don't show up when I try to load a routine. Am I doing something wrong ?

It is very easy if u think a bit .even if u can't load them just copy and put players in same place as in the picture man

A bit of out of topic question, is there a skin that enables me to view my players preferred foot on the squad view? Korean GZ view was good but seems he isn't making skin anymore....

V5 is proving absolutely deadly, nice work TFF!

Every player is performing very well apart from the lone striker. I read elsewhere that using a Pressing Forward set to Attack works well with this year's ME. I switched to the PF-A and my lone striker (Giovanni Simeone) bagged a hat-trick in the first game. Have you looked at that instead of an Advanced Forward?

Will this work with Tottenham?
Was considered to play with Dele Alli as SS and Eriksen as MC with Dier.
i also have Insigne as ML..

Added them again. Not done anything different or reformatted them. They should work.

This files same to post #1027 screenshot, but post #1027 files not same screenshot different formation players, which is true ?

Last edited:
Back