FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share this if anyone is interested,

V5 defensively was in the end too up and down for me conceding 3,4,5 even 6 goals in 1 game, so I am now using TFF battlemaster V3 but with chrissy dudes corners and knaps throw in routine and it is defensively so much better and scoring loads, eating up teams for fun.

So big shout out to tff and knap for always putting together great tactics, and also to chrissy dude for his hard work on the corners :D

U still have v3?

Hi guys,

V5 defensively was in the end too up and down for me conceding 3,4,5 even 6 goals in 1 game, so I am now using TFF battlemaster V3 but with chrissy dudes corners and knaps throw in routine and it is defensively so much better and scoring loads, eating up teams for fun.

So big shout out to tff and knap for always putting together great tactics, and also to chrissy dude for his hard work on the corners :D

Something does not seem right here, because to buy De Ligt for 30m is extremely cheap... but anyway you had a bargain there :)

U have to be quick enough ...have to bid before any other club does ...28 mil upfront usually get him

Something does not seem right here, because to buy De Ligt for 30m is extremely cheap... but anyway you had a bargain there :)
I always get De Ligt at 30m. He is MUST BUY player for me so every single save I always bought him. But mostly he want to move to Chelsea. This save is lucky one

In my save De Ligt has got 167PA so he'll be a very good player when fully developed :)

fefe33.png

the tactic is good, but I just concede to many goals, even if I train the defence all the season.

Hi

I am also playing with Soton and I need a good striker for my second season with them

Any suggestions?

Budgets ?

in 2nd season Liverpool will release Divock Origi try to sign him. In my save I signed him in 2nd season he's scored 26 goals then I sold to Chelsea for 30m

I’m Blackburn I’m going into my 4th season and struggling to find wingers that will come to me

Full credit to TFF for the tactic and other set pieces. Full credit to Guido Merry and his strikerless.com site. All iv'e done is spend time trying to work out what Guido hinted at online. Hopefully TFF appreciates this and adds it to his original tactic.

We all want a killer tactic that's efficient as ****. I think we have that now. If you can all like my page on FB that's reward enough :)

#WeAreTheCommunity

Good to have you back in the forum mate. Will look forward to the incoming drunken posts XD

Will have a bash at your corner set up and report back. Cheers for the time and effort - I'll be sure to check out your FB page

i posted this tweaked tactic about a week ago but i feel more people should try it, i have won everything with inter milan i score stupid amounts and dont concede plus my striker actually scores for fun !

please try.

Good to have you back in the forum mate. Will look forward to the incoming drunken posts XD

Will have a bash at your corner set up and report back. Cheers for the time and effort - I'll be sure to check out your FB page

Cheers mate. Alot more drunken FM on here and on Twitch haha. Thanks mate.

corner dan throw setting

Hi guys,

Can you share your tactic with that corner and throw setting bro ? thanks

Back