FM19 Tactics by TFF

I don't know, played 10 games with Arsenal V5, every game on 5-15 minute I've conceding a goal first and that whole game my players do 45 shots, 5 of them shots on goal and I'm losing game. Every game. I don't know what to do. No matter who is keeper, who are defenders, just some unbelievable cross or pass and then magic goal. ME go to ****.

i posted this tweaked tactic about a week ago but i feel more people should try it, i have won everything with inter milan i score stupid amounts and dont concede plus my striker actually scores for fun !

please try.

this is better than original version for me... tnx broo

I don't know, played 10 games with Arsenal V5, every game on 5-15 minute I've conceding a goal first and that whole game my players do 45 shots, 5 of them shots on goal and I'm losing game. Every game. I don't know what to do. No matter who is keeper, who are defenders, just some unbelievable cross or pass and then magic goal. ME go to ****.

couse battlemaster v5 is for 19.2.0 version and yours version is pirat 19.1.1. ?

couse battlemaster v5 is for 19.2.0 version and yours version is pirat 19.1.1. ?

Darling, I've never played FM from torrent or something like that. Don't talk stupid things if you don't know. I'm saying that I see. No more, no less.

They still don't show up when I try to load a routine. Am I doing something wrong ?

i have the same problem but then i saw that i was on defensive corners...i bet u did the same so these are attacking corners they will be shown in attacking corner..

There could be other factors. Unfit players, morale is low, you've fallen out with an influential player, the players you have have poor physical attributes and tire. If you upload the save i'll have a look and i'll tell you how. Dropbox it on here.

The tactic is brilliant, there will be another factor.

There could be other factors. Unfit players, morale is low, you've fallen out with an influential player, the players you have have poor physical attributes and tire. If you upload the save i'll have a look and i'll tell you how. Dropbox it on here.

The tactic is brilliant, there will be another factor.

Thanks m8 for your response. Will try to upload my same on Dropbox. I'm not telling that tactic is bad, always using TTF tactics. But somehow this time it's not going) Going to try it with another team maybe.

there will be another factor.

Thanks m8 for your response. Will try to upload my same on Dropbox. I'm not telling that tactic is bad, always using TTF tactics. But somehow this time it's not going) Going to try it with another team maybe.

This "another factor" is called stupid FM19 match engine which can produces matches where you have 50 chances but you score 0 goals and your opponent has 1 chances but he scored 1 goal and you lose

If you play FM19 then from times to time you will encounter such matches and you have to accept it or stop playing FM19 :)

do 45 shots, 5 of them shots on goal and I'm losing game. Every game. I don't know what to do. No matter who is keeper, who are defenders, just some unbelievable cross or pass and then magic goal. ME go to ****. Will try to upload my same on Dropbox. I'm not telling that tactic is bad, always using TTF tactics. But somehow this time it's not going) Going to try it with another team maybe.

Dude, believe me... you won't reveal to us anything new which we haven't seen already :)

I find that this tactic gives you some crazy domination over your opponents and I don't know any other tactic which is capable of doing the same but even having such crazy domination sometimes you lose due crappy FM19 ME which makes your players to miss all their scoring chances and make your opponents to score having only 1 scoring chance and it happens that you might have few matches like that in row but I find that usually at the end you'll get extremely good results with any team ;)

Recently I had a match where my team had 40 shots, 3 Clear Cut Chances and 7 Half Chances and my opponent had only 2 shots and the match end 1 -1 ... Have you thought what possible TFF could do about that? Probably, he should change the game code to make players to score all their scoring chances or something like that? ;)

Last edited:
This "another factor" is called stupid FM19 match engine which can produces matches where you have 50 chances but you score 0 goals and your opponent has 1 chances but he scored 1 goal and you lose

If you play FM19 then from times to time you will encounter such matches and you have to accept it or stop playing FM19 :)

Yep, might I add in real life iv'e seen teams dominate and get sweet **** all from shots on target. These things happen.

Once in my Sunderland save I shoot on target 5 times, Manchester City shoot on target 20 times final result is Sunderland 3-0 Man City (H)

Any recommendtaion on the different roles, what types of players should be played where?

i posted this tweaked tactic about a week ago but i feel more people should try it, i have won everything with inter milan i score stupid amounts and dont concede plus my striker actually scores for fun !

please try.

As long as I prefer playing with two "real" strikers upfront I've tried to tweak latest TTF's tactic (V5) on a plain 4-4-2 in wich strikers has more to do instead of being the wingers and FB the ones to score most of goals.

I must say that V5 (the original TTF's one) was working great for me with Burnley, I just made it as a personal tweak trying to make V5 a little bit "real", so all the credit must go to TotalFootballFan9 for creating the original tactic as long as I just use it to shape it on the way I like playing. To test this 4-4-2 I choose Arsenal and well, it's working quite fine and finally Aubameyang is scoring (Lacazette is not doing so well, anyway...).

All kind of feedback will be welcome.

Here are some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rKwiC5U

Last edited:

please try.

hy mate, is your tactic still worked with 19.1.1 version ??

Any recommendtaion on the different roles, what types of players should be played where?

please try.

I finished the first season as a FC Porto manager. The only player I bought for the first team was Predrag Rajkovic. I won the league with an advantage of 11 points over Benfica. At the beginning I won the Portuguese Super Cup after winning a certain win against Aves. In the Portuguese Cup I dropped after losing to Sporting (although I had a huge advantage in this match).In the final of the Portuguese League Cup, I beat Benfica in the final. Let's get to the European cups now. In the Champions League I got to a difficult group with Bayern, Liverpool and Club Brugge. Despite winning ten points, I took third place in the group and came to the Europa League. In the Europa League I beat AEK Athens, Bayer 04, FC Kobenhavn and Milan successively. In the final after an exciting match I defeated Chelsea. In conclusion, I won a quadruple crown. Below are a few screenshoots from the game.

View attachment 26266
View attachment 26265
View attachment 26264
View attachment 26263
View attachment 26262
View attachment 26261
View attachment 26260

please try.

just wandering why your striker scores more as he has same settings and role as original?

I would love if someone can explain this match...How in the world... I destroyed them and get 4 goals by them...i just dont get it..

Rxrl2nl

Dude, believe me... you won't reveal to us anything new which we haven't seen already :)

I find that this tactic gives you some crazy domination over your opponents and I don't know any other tactic which is capable of doing the same but even having such crazy domination sometimes you lose due crappy FM19 ME which makes your players to miss all their scoring chances and make your opponents to score having only 1 scoring chance and it happens that you might have few matches like that in row but I find that usually at the end you'll get extremely good results with any team ;)

Recently I had a match where my team had 40 shots, 3 Clear Cut Chances and 7 Half Chances and my opponent had only 2 shots and the match end 1 -1 ... Have you thought what possible TFF could do about that? Probably, he should change the game code to make players to score all their scoring chances or something like that? ;)

Mate it's not an reproach to TTF) It's just my observations and angry on ME :) TTF doing a great job and gives us fantastic tactics every year.

Back