FM19 Tactics by TFF

You picked the least prolific striker of the last 2 seasons haha

Ok... here's another one...

Karim Benzema is considered as one of the best strikers in the world

He plays for one the best clubs in the world

He won few times Champions League

In 17/18 Season he made 32 appearances in La Liga and scored only 5 goals! :)

dwddw222.png

Your missing the point surely
Credit has gone to the tactic, just an observation on strikers goals and you start looking for strikers with low goal tally’s haha
Kane, Icardi, Lewandowski, Aguero, Suarez shall I go on?

Credit has gone to the tactic, just an observation on strikers goals and you start looking for strikers with low goal tally’s haha

Pal, when you were talking about the striker's performance in this tactic it seemed to me that you were saying that strikers always should be the main scorers and if it isn't true then it's a big anomaly and there's something wrong about the tactic or about the game in general.

I just wanted to show you that your thinking is wrong and it's just only your personal preference because there many cases in real life where the strikers aren't the main goals scorers but the teams do incredible. ;)

Has anybody else tried using this tactic but using right footed players on the right and left on the left? Ive done so with Wolves and found players driving to the byline more often and crossing causing way more CCC's and resulting in more goals. Ruben Vinagre who ive seen most people selling/loaning out won European Golden Boy and Adama Traore is unstoppable

Also, I see that you mentioned Kane and Icardi

I agree these guys are pure strikers and they are the main goals scorers in their teams but their teams didn't win any titles in the recent years ;)

So having high scoring strikers not always means winning titles ;)

Immense tactic in terms of cleaning up all the titles
But I too keep buying new strikers hoping for something to click, often I’ve long runs without goals and very low ratings
Some people will say it doesn’t matter as long as your winning which is true, but having your striker chase the golden boot down is all part of the charm isn’t it?
Don’t let the striker thing put you off this tactic though as I haven’t noticed many other tactics with high scoring strikers

use left sided player foe ml and right sided for mr and get more striker goals from crosses

I just wanted to show you that your thinking is wrong and it's just only your personal preference because there many cases in real life where the strikers aren't the main goals scorers but the teams do incredible. ;)

I agree with that

Look at Liverpool stats in the last season

Mo. Salah scored 32 goals in the league and Firmino scored only 16 goals in the league but Mo. Salah played at the right flank and acted as Right Inside Forward

Mo. Salah scored even more than H. Kane who played as a pure striker

So the last season in EPL the best goal scorer was not a striker :)

Last edited:
Has anybody else tried using this tactic but using right footed players on the right and left on the left? Ive done so with Wolves and found players driving to the byline more often and crossing causing way more CCC's and resulting in more goals. Ruben Vinagre who ive seen most people selling/loaning out won European Golden Boy and Adama Traore is unstoppable

This. I've found the tactic to be so much more efficient for me when ive "wingers" in the wide IW positions. They still tuck in and play, but when they have the chance, they beat the player outside and get balls into the box. This has lead to my striker scoring more goals.

Pal read what I wrote, I said the tactic was immense, never said striker should be main goal scorer
Just agreed with people they said it’d be nice for striker to get higher ratings and the odd golden boot.
Cheers for the winger recommendations I will give it a go
Pal, when you were talking about the striker's performance in this tactic it seemed to me that you were saying that strikers always should be the main scorers and if it isn't true then it's a big anomaly and there's something wrong about the tactic or about the game in general.

Back