FM19 Tactics by TFF

Anyone else having problems loading the filters shortlist from TFF? :( Don't know what I'm doing wrong, as I can load other than TTF's shortlists...

The corner routine with FBs taking a short corner to the ST as effective as FBs taking short corners to Wingers?

Seem to get plenty of dangerous counter-attacks with the corner routine of the original tactic.

Is anyone else finding conqueror v3 very leaky? I've started a new save with Stoke and have let in 2 goals in each if my first 4 matches.

Hello again friends,
I already shared my results on CL quarter final. I have finished 19/20 season and I won CL Cup with Conqueror V3. It is amazing.

I want to share my schedule. I've started to use Conqueror V3 on 07.04.2020 CL first leg. I used conqueror v1 before.
View attachment 21653

and results of important matches;

1. FC Bayern - CL Semi Final First Leg.
View attachment 21639

2. Galatasaray - Turkish Super League ( I played this match with my rotation squad because of CL semi final second leg)
View attachment 21637

3. FC Bayern - CL Semi Final Second Leg. ( I played this match with Time Wasting Tactic(BATTLEMASTER) )
View attachment 21635

4. Sivasspor - Turkish Cup Final
View attachment 21634

5. FC Porto - CL Final
View attachment 21633
View attachment 21629

Last edited:
Hello again friends,
I already shared my results on CL quarter final. I have finished 19/20 season and I won CL Cup with Conqueror V3. It is amazing.

I want to share my schedule. I've started to use Conqueror V3 on 07.04.2020 CL first leg. I used conqueror v1 before.
View attachment 1195546

and results of important matches;

1. FC Bayern - CL Semi Final First Leg.
View attachment 1195560

2. Galatasaray - Turkish Super League ( I played this match with my rotation squad because of CL semi final second leg)
View attachment 1195562

3. FC Bayern - CL Semi Final Second Leg. ( I played this match with Time Wasting Tactic(BATTLEMASTER) )
View attachment 1195564

4. Sivasspor - Turkish Cup Final
View attachment 1195565

5. FC Porto - CL Final
View attachment 1195566
View attachment 1195570

Great results. I've started a new save with Fener, but finances are not quite well as you may now. how could you sign Arp ?

hey a little question: ml mr cut inside or hug line?
if i have cut inside ppm sould i sell?
10q

Guys, I've added a 4-4-1-1 version of Conqueror tactic to the OP

WARLORD

TFF-Warlord-V1.png

Back