FM19 Tactics by TFF

Great results. I've started a new save with Fener, but finances are not quite well as you may now. how could you sign Arp ?

thanks team mate:) I think that I've used bosman rule really good. I bought Eggestein, Inglese, Alberto Moreno first year by bosman and I played with them half season. Inglese and Moreno had a great performance with me and i sold them in january 2020 transfer season. I sold Inglese to Torino for 14.25m Euro and Moreno 15.75m Euro to Real Madrid. But i really suprised because of Eggestein. Im not happy about of him performance but Leverkusen offered 32M Euro for him. I say yes without hesitation :) and I found Arp instead of Inglese. He have "minimum release Fee 15,5m Euro" on his contract and I bought him.

Hey Guys,

I'm new to using this site where do i find the OP to access the latest tactics?

Thanks in advance

Is anyone else finding conqueror v3 very leaky? I've started a new save with Stoke and have let in 2 goals in each if my first 4 matches.

I find it leaky but I play with Morton from the Championship in Scotland. It seems like a score more than them type tactic, which I assumed was down to how poor my players are.

I find it leaky but I play with Morton from the Championship in Scotland. It seems like a score more than them type tactic, which I assumed was down to how poor my players are.

If you want to play defensive then you can use Shield Wall... it's the best defensive tactic for FM19

CONQUEROR V1 AND SHIELD WALL V1

Been having some amazing results using this tactics having move up from League Two to Championshid in 2 seasons and now fighting for promotion to the Premier League, all of this managing Morecambe.
I was not making much success at first but i change the Shield Wall V1 tactic from attacking to Cautios and since then my team is playing very well.
I most often use the Shield Wall tactic as my team is always the underdog, using Conqueror when i am the strongest team or the chances are even.
I've won League Two, League One, Checkatrade Trophie and made to FA Cup semifinals losing against Man Utd 3-2.
For now, having this combination of attack duties mixed with a cautios mindset have been working great for me.

Conqueror V3 is broken in a great way. After finishing 2nd in the league as Newcastle with V2 I've started using V3 to start this season. First game 8-2 against newly promoted Bournemouth, then 8-0 against Spurs and now 8-1 against reigning champions Liverpool!

Conqueror V3 is broken in a great way. After finishing 2nd in the league as Newcastle with V2 I've started using V3 to start this season. First game 8-2 against newly promoted Bournemouth, then 8-0 against Spurs and now 8-1 against reigning champions Liverpool!

Could you post your line up please and other info by the way great results

Shield Wall v2 is simply the best tactic on FM19 to date.

I originally used it for it's solid defence, but as you can see, I'm scoring bucket loads as well:

21 games played:-

83 goals scored
3 conceded

I was made manager of Liverpool at the beginning of the season, but this tactic worked in League 1 with Bristol (champs), with Leeds in the Championship (champs), and I won the League & Europa League with Everton.

It's simply unbelievable.

View attachment 21294

View attachment 21292

I originally used it for it's solid defence, but as you can see, I'm scoring bucket loads as well:

83 goals scored
3 conceded

I was made manager of Liverpool at the beginning of the season, but this tactic worked in League 1 with Bristol (champs), with Leeds in the Championship (champs), and I won the League & Europa League with Everton.

View attachment 1195922

View attachment 1195924

Great results and could you post your line up please

83 goals scored
3 conceded

View attachment 1195922

View attachment 1195924

the defensive record looks very good

Last edited:
Filters or Genie Scout

So I've started a save as my own team Hillingdon Borough down at level 10 of the English Leagues and won the title and FA Vase in the 1st season and sitting top the following one using the Conqueror tactics.

Do you guys think I'm better off using the filters or Genie Scout to find better players at that low level???

Back