FM19 Tactics by TFF

Been having some amazing results using this tactics having move up from League Two to Championshid in 2 seasons and now fighting for promotion to the Premier League, all of this managing Morecambe.
I was not making much success at first but i change the Shield Wall V1 tactic from attacking to Cautios and since then my team is playing very well.
I most often use the Shield Wall tactic as my team is always the underdog, using Conqueror when i am the strongest team or the chances are even.
I've won League Two, League One, Checkatrade Trophie and made to FA Cup semifinals losing against Man Utd 3-2.
For now, having this combination of attack duties mixed with a cautios mindset have been working great for me.

Good info on the Shield Wall tweak, will be trying it tonight with Shield Wall v2

Hello guys. I'm new here. Did someone try Berserk v2 tactic? Cause i started a save with SL Benfica and the results are simply... I have no words... Never had results like that, realy impossible!

35 games played in all competitions, 35 victories!!! I'm a top club in Portuguese league but not in Champions League. Won all matches i played. I feel i can't loose with this incredible tactic. Thanks a lot for your great work TFF. I can post something later to share with you guys.

Hello guys. I'm new here. Did someone try Berserk v2 tactic? Cause i started a save with SL Benfica and the results are simply... I have no words... Never had results like that, realy impossible!

35 games played in all competitions, 35 victories!!! I'm a top club in Portuguese league but not in Champions League. Won all matches i played. I feel i can't loose with this incredible tactic. Thanks a lot for your great work TFF. I can post something later to share with you guys.

i am using it with rb leipzig , and i am literally destroying everyone. in europa league just beat paok salonicca 8-0 away and in german cup i even had a 12-0 win

i am using it with rb leipzig , and i am literally destroying everyone. in europa league just beat paok salonicca 8-0 away and in german cup i even had a 12-0 win

The same as you... I'm destroying all opponents, it's inbelieveble. In portuguese league i have more than 80 goals in 17 matches. And i play with very young players. The best i tried this year!

As i promised, here you have some screenshots of my save with Berserk v2:

could we see your line up please

I´m using BERSERK at home, CONQUEROR away and SHIELD WALL when I lead by at least 2 goals. Turned off throw in exploits and still smashing teams. Goals come from all over the place. Loving the gameplay and enjoying FM! Auto updates OFF! Thank you TFF :)

Hey !

Just want to start at new game with Liverpool, What tactic do u think will work with that team :-)

Thanks !

Shield Wall v2 is simply the best tactic on FM19 to date.

I originally used it for it's solid defence, but as you can see, I'm scoring bucket loads as well:

21 games played:-

83 goals scored
3 conceded

I was made manager of Liverpool at the beginning of the season, but this tactic worked in League 1 with Bristol (champs), with Leeds in the Championship (champs), and I won the League & Europa League with Everton.

It's simply unbelievable.

View attachment 1195922

View attachment 1195924

Amazing,who takes the corners,full backs??

Back