FM19 Tactics by TFF

Second season

After a great first season with Frosinone Calcio (2nd place and we won the TIM-Cup) I was able to switch to Werder Bremen. They ended up 15th of the league in the first season. I didn't make any transfers and this is it so far:

Home
Conqueror v3

Away
Shield Wall v2

View attachment 20757

Shield Wall best tactic this year,my first match against juve playing with roma I have won 7:1,just started save,incredible!I like to have my team solid at the back,dont concede to many goals,I would recomand to anyone!Great job TFF!

Last edited:
I have use all TFF tactics without any questions, cuz all tactics are very best. Some tactics are better with some kind of teams, some are just good :D

Used Battlemaster from v1 to v13, Conqueror from q1-q3, but Shield wall is simply gamebreaker,

Played seasion and half with conqueror, turned up in january to Shield wall, and in three out four games won by 4-0, and one game won 5-2 against top 6 teams,

Playing with NK Čelik in Bosnian Premier League, media prediction 6, low wage and no transfer budget, aiming to win Champions League with Čelik up to 2035. currently laying at 400. position on reputation table in Europe.

I finished the second season as a FC Porto manager. I sold some older players for good money and in their place I bought talented young footballers - Exequiel Palacios, Toni Lato, Unai Nunez, Orbelin Pineda, Lovro Majer, Benjamin Tetteh, Patrick Roberts, Wuilker Farinez and Matej Chalus (in order according to the transfer amount). I won the league with an advantage of 8 points over Benfica. For most of the season, Benfica had as many points as us. At the beginning of the season I lost the European Super Cup with Liverpool. I won the Portuguese Super Cup after match against Benfica. In the final of the Portuguese League Cup i beat Chaves. in the Portuguese Cup final I won against Moreirense. To sum up, I won all the trophies I could get in Portugal, winning a quadruple crown. In the Champions League I won the group with Atletico Madrid, Schalke 04 and Club Brugge (winning five matches). In the 1/8 final I defeated Monaco 11-3 on aggregate. In the quarterfinal I lost unfortunately on aggregate with PSG 4-5 (I lost the first match 0-3). I attached a few screenshoots from the second season below.
View attachment 20666
View attachment 20665
View attachment 20664
View attachment 20663
View attachment 20662
View attachment 20661
View attachment 20660
View attachment 20659
View attachment 20658

Thank you! Thank you! A thousand times thank you!

I've been using TFF's tactics since FM16 and always with a very good level of success, but this is the first time I feel like he's broken the game!

I just finished my second season with FC Porto and the results were... WOW!

So, basically I won every competition I played (National Supercup, League, League Cup, National Cup and Champions League) and I managed to do it losing only ONE game throughout the season. And that loss came in the final League game, when I was already champion and decided to rest my starting eleven for the Cup and Champions League finals (on a sidenote, I lost that game 1-3 to a team that finished 16th and I had 3 VAR-disallowed in the 2nd half while having more than 20 shots on target).

The Champions League (and this had never happened to me) was a walk in the park! I won all 13 games I played and, outside of the final against MU, where I only beat them 1-0 and that was a true nailbiter, in all the other games I managed to beat my opponents (Leverkusen - last 16; Liverpool - quarters and Man City in the semis) fairly easily.

I used Battlemaster V5 in the first season with very good results (won the League and the League Cup; lost in the Portuguese Cup 3-0 against Benfica in a very weird match and lost against Liverpool in the first round of the CL playoffs). Overall, lost a total of 3 games in that season, but against top opposition (Man City, Liverpool) I struggled to win. I did put up a good fight but, in the end, the best I could get was a couple of draws.

But it all changed when I switched to Conqueror V3...

View attachment 20656 View attachment 20647 View attachment 20646
Utter and complete dominance at a domestic level (at one point, with a lot of squad rotation, I managed to beat Benfica 5-0 and 6-1 in the space of a week!) with more than 130 league goals scored (with Battlemaster I had scored 100), and in the CL having a flawless campaign.

View attachment 20645 View attachment 20644 View attachment 20643

View attachment 20642 View attachment 20641
I am the first to say that there may be some BUT's and IF's to my campaign. I am playing FM Touch (so I don't have to worry about training or things like tactic fluidity) and I was probably lucky to be bought by an Arab millionaire at the end of the first season, thus allowing me to invest a good amount of money in my squad (I'm curious to see if that happens in other saves because it is a game changer. Porto have a bg budget limitation at the beginning of the game!) View attachment 20640 View attachment 20639 View attachment 20638 but this is the most dominant I've ever been with a TFF tactic!

So, to you, TFF, I say Thank you!

One final thing: since many of you have been achieving success with Shield Wall V2, I'm going to try it also, to see if it is as dominant as Conqueror has been.

TFF or someone else who could know :)

What is better to select, player for same position, whith higher PA but he is not in FILTERS - Conqueror V1 or player who is in FILTERS - Conqueror V1 whith lower PA?
Thx!

View attachment 1196697View attachment 1196698

Shield Wall..

lost CL in 1/4 finals with liverpool, but won german cup...
my beloved Fortuna Dusserdolf is in trouble and just sacked Peter Bosch who destroy my former team...this is time to applay for the job and make Fortuna great again:D

after winning the league with bayern i quit to join fortuna dusserdolf again... but they never hired me! so i waited almost whole season to get job at werder brema at 13th position with just 5 games to go, couldn't do to much and finished 12th.
few transfers in and we getting there:
View attachment 20465View attachment 20464

Grazie Roma e Grazie TFF

I am playing this game for a 10 years maybe more and I never had dominated in every single game playing with middle strong team AS Roma,those are my results,enjoy!!(H)
View attachment 20426
View attachment 20425View attachment 20423
View attachment 20422
View attachment 20421
View attachment 20420
View attachment 20419
View attachment 20418
View attachment 20417
View attachment 20416
View attachment 20415
Congratulation TFF this is fenemonal!!!!
Just look the statistic game in Final of Champions Cup against incredible strong PSG,but not enough for a Shield Wall :)
View attachment 20414

Last edited:
after winning the league with bayern i quit to join fortuna dusserdolf again... but they never hired me! so i waited almost whole season to get job at werder brema at 13th position with just 5 games to go, couldn't do to much and finished 12th.
few transfers in and we getting there:
View attachment 1196816View attachment 1196817

Did you try changing mentality with other TFF tactics or only this one ?

I am still using battlemaster v5 but am thinking of changing to shield wall v2.
Quick question does it need wingers as in right foot on right, left foot on left because i have all inverted wingers in my squad at the moment.
I have tinkered battlemaster to be same setup as shield wall but still has inverted wingers.

TFF or someone else who could know :)

What is better to select, player for same position, whith higher PA but he is not in FILTERS - Conqueror V1 or player who is in FILTERS - Conqueror V1 whith lower PA?
Thx!

Anyone? Please!

Back