FM19 Tactics by TFF

I'm surprised there's not as much love for the 4231 tactic here, in my 4th season with Everton and I've just broken these records:

- most team goals 121 (so far with 122 goals with 2 games left), that's a 90 year old record for Everton
- most wins 29 (so far 30 with 2 games to go, this was a record from the 60s)

My team:

GK: Pickford
Rb: Alamny You're
Cb: Dark Fry
Cb: Regen Player (about the same level as Fry at the moment)
Lb: Josh Tymon
Bbm: Doucoure
DLP: Jorginho
AMC: Joao Felix
AMR: Regen Player
AML: Thomas Lemar
ST: Davie Selke

I know, surprised too!
Best 4231 right now!

I'm still trying to figure out the striker to get him scoring more, sometimes Davie isn't in the right place but I don't know if that's because of his PMs or the type of striker he is

View attachment 1196884View attachment 1196885
won league with 3 games to go,
used counter away from home against teams 1-7, control 8-13, atacking 14-18
home counter against 1-5, atacking 6-18
shield wall v2

Mentality is attacking for Shield Wall v2. Otherwise you have to choose very defensive, defensive, cautious,balanced,positive or very attacking. Where do you choose control and counter?

I'm still trying to figure out the striker to get him scoring more, sometimes Davie isn't in the right place but I don't know if that's because of his PMs or the type of striker he is

Train him : Shoot with power & Runs with ball through center
Train wingers and SS : Shoot with power & looks for pass & killer balls

This should do the trick!
It`s working for me since FM17.

Mentality is attacking for Shield Wall v2. Otherwise you have to choose very defensive, defensive, cautious,balanced,positive or very attacking. Where do you choose control and counter?

Control = positive
Counter = cautious
Mentalities has been renamed from FM18 to 19.

Control=positive
Counter=cautious

Any chance anyone could upload Conqueror v3 and Shield wall v2 to this site?

WOW! PUNISHER V2 did great in TFF's 75 Siblings testing :) especially, Favorite Team did awesome :)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/130-TESTED-F19-TFF-PUNISHER-V2-by-TFF/page-0.html

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table/tactic-testing-table-19-2.html

Last edited:
Anyone tried on taking away "tackle harder" instruction from every player? I mean is the tactic going to be much weaker in terms of effectiveness? I am trying to mitigate injuries and red cards. I don't know why but I just started the 4th season with really too much red cards and injuries..much more than the previous seasons!

Back