FM19 Tactics by TFF

Gave up on my Wealdstone save after watching Newport win in the cup.

We're repeating the theatrics over here and are through to the semi finals of the Carabao Cup. We're top of league 1 at the minute, as well, obviously.

View attachment 20268

I used the Shield Wall tactic for this game. As you can see we dominated a full strength Spurs side.

Has anyone tested all these tactics to decide which is the best. I had been using Battlemaster V5, that seems better to me.....

Hello, I rarely post here but I have to say two things. At first a HUGE thanks to TFF. I have been using ONLY HIS TACTICS and they never failed me on the contrary they are game breaking. Secondly, I have been testing all the recent tactics with Panathinaikos FC and I have to say that CONQUEROR is BY FAR the best tactic, one of a kind, allowing me to win titles which, otherwise, would be impossible to achieve. So a big thanks to TFF and to this website for existing to make our managerial lives a bit more intriguing!!!

Incredible records after 13 season, 68 titles I use your tactic for all season, just 3 seasons used an other tactic, but the best tactics is there.

I'm surprised there's not as much love for the 4231 tactic here, in my 4th season with Everton and I've just broken these records:

- most team goals 121 (so far with 122 goals with 2 games left), that's a 90 year old record for Everton
- most wins 29 (so far 30 with 2 games to go, this was a record from the 60s)

My team:

GK: Pickford
Rb: Alamny You're
Cb: Dark Fry
Cb: Regen Player (about the same level as Fry at the moment)
Lb: Josh Tymon
Bbm: Doucoure
DLP: Jorginho
AMC: Joao Felix
AMR: Regen Player
AML: Thomas Lemar
ST: Davie Selke
What individual training focus do you use for left and right wingers?

Shield Wall when you are playing much bigger teams in the cup is so solid. After Chelsea whooped us over 2 legs in Carabao Cup semis we've scraped into the quarters of the FA cup now after beating Man City.

View attachment 20181

We've got 2 and a half milly in the bank now as well, with more to come!

Shield Wall when you are playing much bigger teams in the cup is so solid. After Chelsea whooped us over 2 legs in Carabao Cup semis we've scraped into the quarters of the FA cup now after beating Man City.

View attachment 1197112

We've got 2 and a half milly in the bank now as well, with more to come!

is the only diffrence between shield Wall and conqueror v3 the DM and one striker? Is ecveything else the same in the player instruktions on the Other positions?

Wingers with attack duty mate
Do you use any individual focus? Wingers in TFF tactics must also have finishing and long shots and wingers attack training doesn't focus on these skills. I have used both berserk and conqueror and in any of these two tactics there are a lot of goals coming from wingers.

Mentality

Do you guys change mentality when using these tactics by TFF? I have been using them with different teams and cant get the same kind of succes as I se others have.

Do you use any individual focus? Wingers in TFF tactics must also have finishing and long shots and wingers attack training doesn't focus on these skills. I have used both berserk and conqueror and in any of these two tactics there are a lot of goals coming from wingers.

Yeah I do sorry, completely forgot that to be fair. Posavec has poor finishing and composure so I'm surprised he scored as much as he did on that right wing

My carier 2 season with arsenal

After winning everything with As Roma i decided to resign and accept offer from Arsenal,I have played all season on holiday except cup Finals against Man utd and Champions cup against Man City
Shield wall2 offcorse :)
Enyoj
View attachment 20089
View attachment 20088
View attachment 20087
View attachment 20086
View attachment 20085
View attachment 20083
View attachment 20082
No word to decribe it,next chalenge Atletico Madrid hired me,no money for transfers i will need to sell some lads:)
Shield Wall rules! :)

Can the wide midfielders in stormcaller/shield wall have cut inside?
I'm playing with liverpool and mane/shaqiri/oxbridge all have cut inside. The tactic asks them to stay wide.

Will these guys do a good job as wide midfielders?

After winning everything with As Roma i decided to resign and accept offer from Arsenal,I have played all season on holiday except cup Finals against Man utd and Champions cup against Man City
Shield wall2 offcorse :)
Enyoj
View attachment 1197204
View attachment 1197205
View attachment 1197206
View attachment 1197207
View attachment 1197208
View attachment 1197210
View attachment 1197211
No word to decribe it,next chalenge Atletico Madrid hired me,no money for transfers i will need to sell some lads:)
Shield Wall rules! :)
Do you ever change the metality or just leave it on attacking to get those results?

Do you ever change the metality or just leave it on attacking to get those results?
Never changed nothing,just plug and play,and if your player get yelow card just tick off hard tackling and thats all,bring best assist manager,good motivating and det. bring best coaches avaliable and the rest is plug and play

I NEVER HAD RESULTS LIKE THIS SINCE I PLAY THIS GAME... ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. SL BENFICA, first season... Check the screenshots and draw your conclusions. Used Berserk tactic all season.

Back