FM19 Tactics by TFF

good tactics

looks like 4141 are the way to go in this patch

After promotion from championship and some smart signings...its a very impressive start by the kids in premiere league .7 games in and no
goal conceded
used shield wall v2 with some changes made to fit the players .well done tff

View attachment 19948View attachment 19947

After promotion from championship and some smart signings...its a very impressive start by the kids in premiere league .7 games in and no
goal conceded

View attachment 1197347View attachment 1197348

Are u just changing roles of players or team instructions too?

Are u just changing roles of players or team instructions too?

Didn't made changes to team instructions .maybe 1 or 2

Most of the changes are in player instructions ,Teams training ( took over this year from assistant manager ) and there ppms

goal conceded

View attachment 1197347View attachment 1197348
With or without corner / throw in exploit?

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys, I've updated all tactics

I tweaked the duties of DL/DR positions and the PIs of DL position

Hey tff, mate how would you rate your tactics? which one is the best? thanks for all your tactics mate

hey tff, mare where whould you place Rasshford , i use him as ML would you say that he can do better as a stiker?

hey tff, mare where whould you place Rasshford , i use him as ML would you say that he can do better as a stiker?

He will do great as a striker and as a winger too but I would try to find someone with better "Passing/Vision/Crossing" abilities for the wingers positions then he's got

@TFF cheers for great tactics

Hey mate

I glad to hear it works good for you

is it very important to have good crossing for ML/MR

I'd say "Crossing" is a useful ability for the wingers in all variations of the tactic but it comes after their ability to score goals and produce good passes

So if your wingers are very good at crossing but poor at scoring goals and passing then I'd say it isn't a good thing :)

Last edited:
Shield Wall should be renamed Giant Killer.

We just earned a replay after drawing away at Liverpool. We were 3-1 up but had 2 men sent off....

View attachment 1197101

In my mind we're favourites to win the home leg!

EDIT: Smashed them!

View attachment 1197102

Guys, I've updated all tactics

I tweaked the duties of DL/DR positions and the PIs of DL position

Hello TFF what kind of improvement can we see in new versions updated??Cheers

@tff mate great work there, what PIs DL got after last update? Switch user here. Thanks and keep it up!

Shield Wall v2

Thanks TFF for the amazing and the most consistent tactic for FM 19 this year, Shield Wall. Had great fun with GD Chaves , Genoa and Cardiff , time to try v3 . Cheers;)

Back