[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

just one thing to say about this tactic: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I'm playing with Everton , and so far in 8 games in Premier League, 6 wins, one draw and one defeat against Chelsea away in a game that i deserved to win, 20 goals scored and only 2 goals consented(both agains't Chelsea one by free kick and the other by penalty) and in the middle of this a game in the Carling Cup against Arsenal that i won 3-0! My transfers where selling Cahill and Anichebe, and bought Landon Donovan and Esteban Granero, but the great deal was James Mcfadden on a free transfer: 9 games and 9 goals scored in all competitios and always playing really well. But what is amazing in this tactic is not the ability for the team to create a great number of goal opportunities, but the fact that my defense seems to be a real wall, nothing can pass them and the ones who pass can't have a good position to shoot! really amazing this tactic, the best one i've ever used in any Football Manager, thank you very much.Results: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Table: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Mcfadden: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

waiting for you long time test

you may be just lucky

the defence of my tactic is not so perfect

The tactic works very well for me. I won two promotions in a row with Crewe Alexandra and scored over 130 goals in both campaigns. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence, or a real effect, but the team really struggles in bad conditions and had some disheartening results both years. Is there a complimentary tactic for these conditions? If I changed it to a more direct passing style for those fixtures, would that work or mess everything up?

I’m preparing for the npower League 1 season and expect to have a much harder time of it anyway.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
-M

Updates

Pre-season friendly match experiences:

Pros:
Can raise team morale by alot
Use matches to replace training, no need to specifically train your team fitness.
Position training, let player play on new position will also have the effect of training them into new position thru training.
Can raise a bit the Familiarity of Match Preparation
The main point of Match-preparation only show effective during a match, when there is no match up, it will increase the rate of your team gelling together, therefore you can activate match-preparation during the last match of your pre-season.

First step:

First team will invite super weak team. The team must be so weak till even if you leave it to your Asst man, your team will still win. If you are in lower league, your only choice is to play with your under 18 team/youth team. Of course if your youth team doesnt have any potential, you can let your first and reserves team to "torture" them.
Arrange your reserves team to battle your youth team.
Dont go into holiday without doing some setting, as your Asst man like to arrange your reserves team to battle weak teams.
Properly arrange your first team and reserves team schedule for the friendly match. Have a match every 3-4 days. Friendly match used up very little stamina/fitness/condition so dont worry.
Always have a backup! Arrange 12 subsitutes for your main team, and set all of the subsitute to "can join pre-season matchup"

Step two:

Holiday! Set your Asst man to "Use current match tactics" and "Use current match selection when possible". Like this, players in your main team get to play every match and your 12 substitutes which are mixing between your main team and reserves team get to play in every match too.
Dont go on vacation for days, can only go on vacation 1 day by 1 day, if not you will miss some match, award, choosing of captain, squad numbers, transfers, etcs.
Isnt it better to control by yourselves? Of course it is better to control by yourselves! But isnt it boring to control those unimportant matches?

Result:
Due to main team and reserves team are both playing against weak teams, therefore we can say most of the matches are "sure win".
So, during the 1st league match-up, almost all the members are having high morale! Therefore, we can conclude that for the 1st half of your season match-up, your team will perform very well!

One more tricks, use your reserves team and/or youth team to fight against strong team to "trick" their money. Use the 2nd half of your last month (using your main team) to fight weak team to raise your team morale. But this is about the same as using cheats/trainer, therefore not recommended.

This tactic certainly is all about the amount of goals you score like.

I'm 5th with Newcastle in Feb - yet I'm averaging 2 league goals conceded per game.

"Zero Sea's Wonderland V4" may be coming!

Just "may be"

I am doing long time test for it.

Last edited:
Am I the first one who rates the tac with 5 stars?!? What a shame!!!

Zero sea, thanks a lot for your tactic. There is a huge gap between your V2 and the V3 : the last one is just awesome !
Results with Olympique Lyonnais :
View attachment 201905

hi buddy
I'm playing with Besiktas Jk and whenever i want to play this game with hungry of football i disappointed with results. Start again and again so many times , trying with lots of training schedules , players etc. I could'nt be successfull but i think your tactics and schedules suits more than teams but i'd like to ask

I have Necip Uysal , Muhammed Demirci , Mehmet Topal , Manuel Fernandes , Almeida , Sanogo , Holosko
I couldn't decide which one is on Mc couple or St couple
Muhammed is AMC play can i suit him on MC ?
What do you think , thanks :)

hi buddy
I'm playing with Besiktas Jk and whenever i want to play this game with hungry of football i disappointed with results. Start again and again so many times , trying with lots of training schedules , players etc. I could'nt be successfull but i think your tactics and schedules suits more than teams but i'd like to ask

I have Necip Uysal , Muhammed Demirci , Mehmet Topal , Manuel Fernandes , Almeida , Sanogo , Holosko
I couldn't decide which one is on Mc couple or St couple
Muhammed is AMC play can i suit him on MC ?
What do you think , thanks :)

Can MC

Hi there, I started using this tactic after mid-season with Juventus after letting it in my backup tactic till the bar goes up...
My current situation is 2nd in Serie-A with 5 points behind Inter and already lost the Italian Cup on the 1st round...

At the end of the season I ended up become the champion, same points as Inter win by Goal Difference... What a close call.. I catch up with Inter after beating them 3-0 at Juventus Stadium..

I am a little concerned for the stamina consumption of this tactic.. Especially for my Centre Back.. I am doing good with juventus so far because I only have serie-a competition... What about next season when I have to participate in Italian Cup, Seria-A and Champions League??

I forgot to note this.. I don't know if the others have this as well.. I AM HAVING A REALLY GOOD TIME WITH CORNERS..
At the mid break I bought Astori(CB) from Cagliari for 9.5 M... And combined with Pirlo Corners HE IS SCORING LIKE DEMONS..
He ended up scoring the most goal for me beating Alessandro Matri and Vucinic... And he did it only for half season after I use this tactic... I'm so amazed with this because he almost scored every game, and have a hattrick a couple of time...

zero sea.. bro the corner tweak still the same like fm 11? gracias amigo~

weiliang: do ur own tactic if not just tweak a bit on the zero tactic. cos some player got pro & con that might not fully support this tactic. sumore man utd is strong team. i'm chelsea fan. u should play no offside trap, dun put too high defensive line & etc.

so putting mc into playmaker and target man box ??
and another think which tactic using as start???

hi zero sea i have used your formation in fm11 and was very pleased
i used this formation for fm12 and i dont see having the possesion in my games as i had in fm11, but i guess this switch to control tactic football after scoring a goal does not work in fm12.anyway i think my team playes very good and thank you again :).
i have one thing to say about team talk before and during the match:
After saying something to people in general(pep talk) most people dont react then you have to say to everyone :"i have faith" some of them in calm and some in passionate and again some will react good and some nothing specific noted .Until now nothing new i know..
my tip is in 2nd half : to those have not reacted in passionate in first half you have to tell them in passionate again "i have faith" and will be happy and to those have reacted good in 1st half in calm "i have faith" you have to tell them now in passionate "i have faith" and will react again happy.To those have not reacted good in 1st half "i have faith" in calm you have to tell them in 2nd half "i have faith" in calm and to those that reacted good in calm "i have faith" in 1st half you have to tell them in 2nd half "i have faith" in passionate.
What i am saiyng is that players react good in random "i have faith" calm or passionate and you have to switch it from calm to passionate in every half i didnt checked if this has to be diffrent from game to game (if the queue calm-passionate contunies)
but this way you can win in psyhcology part which in fm12 plays very big role.

Last edited: