[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

V4 is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D
But I have several questions

first what is the minimum of attributes for every position?
when should I use fool pc tactic?

the last of all corners are rocking :)))))

when normal tactic is fully trained,

i would prefer 2 tactics in the game one for fast goal and one for control football
i have big problems not being able to hold the win even when i am 2 goals infront in 1st half :(

i would prefer 2 tactics in the game one for fast goal and one for control football
i have big problems not being able to hold the win even when i am 2 goals infront in 1st half :(

team talks
(cautious) keep it up
(cautious) you have faith

I just starded a 1st save in fm 2012, with Spurs!

Until now I' ve made 10 games, 7 friendly and 3 official, won 9 draw 1, included 4-2 at Barça!

For now, it's working wonders!

In the end of season I'ii bring up to date!

8-|

where can i use modric? he does not have good stats on long shots. And don't even have the quality to make goals..

Hi
I know how it sound it but I play with polish team 2division (olimpia grudziadz)and I use v3.Im sorry to say that but I do cheat (save/load). Because if I didn't how I can play v3 without tweaks and winning. My players does not reach the min attributes and I dont have the money to buy new one. I eventually got some good players and reach div1. Won div1 and cup. Your tactic worked until I got to the group stages champions Leagues. I lost every single game min 0-4 max 1-10. Can you give me some advice please. I would love to stop cheating but Im loosing a lot. I havent try the v4 yet but i hope does not use as much stamina. Thank you

Hi
I know how it sound it but I play with polish team 2division (olimpia grudziadz)and I use v3.Im sorry to say that but I do cheat (save/load). Because if I didn't how I can play v3 without tweaks and winning. My players does not reach the min attributes and I dont have the money to buy new one. I eventually got some good players and reach div1. Won div1 and cup. Your tactic worked until I got to the group stages champions Leagues. I lost every single game min 0-4 max 1-10. Can you give me some advice please. I would love to stop cheating but Im loosing a lot. I haven't try the v4 yet but i hope does not use as much stamina. Thank you

where can i use modric? he does not have good stats on long shots. And don't even have the quality to make goals..

Sure you can! Passing is most important

If MC have good stats on long shots, he will be better

Hi
I know how it sound it but I play with polish team 2division (olimpia grudziadz)and I use v3.Im sorry to say that but I do cheat (save/load). Because if I didn't how I can play v3 without tweaks and winning. My players does not reach the min attributes and I dont have the money to buy new one. I eventually got some good players and reach div1. Won div1 and cup. Your tactic worked until I got to the group stages champions Leagues. I lost every single game min 0-4 max 1-10. Can you give me some advice please. I would love to stop cheating but Im loosing a lot. I havent try the v4 yet but i hope does not use as much stamina. Thank you

V4's defense and possession are better than V3

Sure you can! Passing is most important

If MC have good stats on long shots, he will be better

Thanks man! I will give some feedback at the end of the season. Van der vaart on the right ST is on fire!

Hi!

I'm now starting a new game (patch 12.0.4) with Reggina, and I am having a little trouble with the training schedules. I don't know which players fit to each schedules (apart from the obvious ones, of course)
You have some schedules here that i believe are from your previous FM tactics (AMC, MRL and maybe another).So even if i have a player that fits this schedule, should i train him there or do i adapt?
Another thing, what's the difference between AMRL, and AMRL(inside)?
I think you should write a better detailed section about your training schedules and how they should work so that we can follow your tactics and hopefully get even better results :)

Also if you could help me with the best selection for Reggina i would be very grateful

Keep up the good work!

Hi!

I'm now starting a new game (patch 12.0.4) with Reggina, and I am having a little trouble with the training schedules. I don't know which players fit to each schedules (apart from the obvious ones, of course)
You have some schedules here that i believe are from your previous FM tactics (AMC, MRL and maybe another).So even if i have a player that fits this schedule, should i train him there or do i adapt?
Another thing, what's the difference between AMRL, and AMRL(inside)?
I think you should write a better detailed section about your training schedules and how they should work so that we can follow your tactics and hopefully get even better results :)

Also if you could help me with the best selection for Reggina i would be very grateful

Keep up the good work!

I'm sorry for my poor English

AMRL(inside): means let AMRL cut inside.

Its got a very leaky defence, always conceding silly goals, overall good tactic

Zero Sea - the V4 tactic is absolutely awesome! Probably the best I've used in all my years playing this game. The only question I have is about the fool CPU tactic - could you tell me what differences there are in this tactic from the original V4 one and how often you think it should be rotated?

KUTGW!!!

as you can see :D used Aston Villa and achieved 3rd place in 1st season. whats more, scoring the highest amount of goals in the whole league, same with champions Man Utd. This is with v4 results.

I'm sorry for my poor English

I use my team talks, so I played better,but it's hard to translate, waiting for some days.

man there is nothing you can do to win against this tactic :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i lost to belarus in euro 2016 semi - final with same tactic and one team always beats me is **** wolves.i tried different strategies but nope this wierd tactic 4-1-2-2-1 always beating me.