[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

hi zero sea i have used your formation in fm11 and was very pleased
i used this formation for fm12 and i dont see having the possesion in my games as i had in fm11, but i guess this switch to control tactic football after scoring a goal does not work in fm12.anyway i think my team playes very good and thank you again :).
i have one thing to say about team talk before and during the match:
After saying something to people in general(pep talk) most people dont react then you have to say to everyone :"i have faith" some of them in calm and some in passionate and again some will react good and some nothing specific noted .Until now nothing new i know..
my tip is in 2nd half : to those have not reacted in passionate in first half you have to tell them in passionate again "i have faith" and will be happy and to those have reacted good in 1st half in calm "i have faith" you have to tell them now in passionate "i have faith" and will react again happy.To those have not reacted good in 1st half "i have faith" in calm you have to tell them in 2nd half "i have faith" in calm and to those that reacted good in calm "i have faith" in 1st half you have to tell them in 2nd half "i have faith" in passionate.
What i am saiyng is that players react good in random "i have faith" calm or passionate and you have to switch it from calm to passionate in every half i didnt checked if this has to be diffrent from game to game (if the queue calm-passionate contunies)
but this way you can win in psyhcology part which in fm12 plays very big role.

Thanks

I'll study for team talks

Is there any way we can see the player roles in player instructions? I know we can look at the first post to see what attributes are required but it's annoying to keep checking back. When I go to player instructions I only get the advanced options.

Is there any way we can see the player roles in player instructions? I know we can look at the first post to see what attributes are required but it's annoying to keep checking back. When I go to player instructions I only get the advanced options.

Classic tactics can not see.

V4's Test

64477671201111120204572501439233249_000.jpg

Using ONLY original players, didnt use any transfer fee.

I can swear that i didnt use any Save/Load to cheat, if i did i will go to ****.

You can see,the defence of V4 is wonderful!

I need the final stages of testing

I will release tactics tomorrow or the day after.

6447767120111112022124094.png

64477671201111120216522814708013427_001.jpg

zero sea's tactics have worked brilliantly for me in the last 3 years when i get tired of my tactic. you're be surprised at how great it is

i confused when i extract the v4 zero sea, i found fool cpu tactic, what its mean bro? please help

This is the best tactic I have found. Can't wait to try v4!

this tactics did wonders for me :

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/240/fm2011110822465091.jpg
[URL="http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9620/fm2011110822512876.jpg"]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9620/fm2011110822512876.jpg
[URL="http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6691/fm2011110823051230.jpg"]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6691/fm2011110823051230.jpg
[URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/fm2011110823064352.jpg/"]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/fm2011110823064352.jpg/

my west ham team won premier league in 3rd season.

you can destroy weaker teams easily but there are several weaknesses for this one.the team is making a lot of simple pass errors even usage of good passers and techniqal players in the midfield , importantly losing the ball when the team prepare to attack.this causes to oppositon team to counter atttack chances especially when you against stronger oppositions.team cant hold ball on the forward.another problem is sometimes when the keeper pass the ball to dl , he cant find anybody availeble to simple pass or passing with dc couple of times and then tries long ball and mostly this ball captured always as a matter of fact turns in to a counter attack immidiately.my team concedes too many because of this error.i couldnt solve it yet.

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Some observations:

I have started and restarted multiple games of FM 2012 now over the past few weeks and every single tactic I have tried from this and other sites leaks goals like crazy (tested mainly with Arsenal and Southampton sides with very little squad changes apart from one or two new players in). This includes tactics that are supposed to be defensively brilliant. At the moment, all my teams seem to play Kevin Keegan football - ie concede 4 but score 5; fine when you are scoring, not so good when you don't. I haven't changed any of the tactics and followed all the user instructions to the letter, including size of pitch and stuff like that where appropriate.

I see from your screenshots that you managed to get Villa to the top of the league - is that with the standard team? I find it difficult to believe you could achieve that with this tactic without a world class goalie.

Also, how on earth are Man U doing so badly? Every single FM 2012 game I have played so far, Man U have remained nigh on invincible - for example, in my current game I am 28 games through the season and they have lost 1 game so far and conceded ~12 goals or so. This has happened too many times now to not be coincidence.

with V4 what do you use as an alternative tactic to stop the AI getting used to the tactic.

You'd better not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.You could use "normal" and "Fool CPU" by turn.

The Effect of "Fool CPU" formation:

It is about the same as normal formation, just that it is use for rotating with the normal formation, so as to prevent the AI from getting used to your tactics.
When you keep using the same old tactic for a long time, the effect will greatly decrease.
Method: Only when normal tactic is fully trained, then you add in "Fool CPU", and when both of them are fully trained, you can then rotate both tactics.

Some observations:

I have started and restarted multiple games of FM 2012 now over the past few weeks and every single tactic I have tried from this and other sites leaks goals like crazy (tested mainly with Arsenal and Southampton sides with very little squad changes apart from one or two new players in). This includes tactics that are supposed to be defensively brilliant. At the moment, all my teams seem to play Kevin Keegan football - ie concede 4 but score 5; fine when you are scoring, not so good when you don't. I haven't changed any of the tactics and followed all the user instructions to the letter, including size of pitch and stuff like that where appropriate.

I see from your screenshots that you managed to get Villa to the top of the league - is that with the standard team? I find it difficult to believe you could achieve that with this tactic without a world class goalie.

Also, how on earth are Man U doing so badly? Every single FM 2012 game I have played so far, Man U have remained nigh on invincible - for example, in my current game I am 28 games through the season and they have lost 1 game so far and conceded ~12 goals or so. This has happened too many times now to not be coincidence.

Thank you so much

Your opinion is of great significance.

I try to make changes in V4.

V4 looks more stable at the back. The opposition rarely get a chance. And V4 does not drain as much stamina as V2 which is very good.

It's from SI

Couple more Screenies of V2 stuff

World Cup 2018, I have been running the English Squad

worldcupfinal2018.jpg

Champions League 2018/2019 Winner

championscupfinal201820.jpg

Premier League 2018/2019 Winner

20182019final.jpg

Awesome Tactic!

V4 is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D
But I have several questions

first what is the minimum of attributes for every position?
when should I use fool pc tactic?

the last of all corners are rocking :)))))

danny welbeck is incredible in right wing with this tactic.