FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

1638875255434.png

Hi, since the new update to the game today, I have this weird orange box above the pros and cons. Just found it quite iritating which is probably why i noticed it. I'm not sure what was there before, if anything. Just letting you guys know loving the skin apart from that has added so much to my FM22 experience!

1638876917216.png

Again on the player profile screen, there is no transfer value etc in the top right

Hey Zealand, On the right-hand side of the screen there is no transfer information, what should I do to fix this otherwise the skin is absolutely ace!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 13.03.59.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 13.03.59.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 74
Hey Zealand, On the right-hand side of the screen there is no transfer information, what should I do to fix this otherwise the skin is absolutely ace!
Make sure your FM game zoom is at 85%
And your windows zoom scale is at 125%

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-08 231553.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-08 231553.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2021-12-08 231529.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-08 231529.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 82
In match, shirts have disappeared from beside the player faces. This started after the FM update and yes, I'm using the newest update

EDIT: Apparently they don't show up with any other skin so the problem doesn't relate to the skin

Last edited:
In the download link it is still version 3.00 it says.

Hey, I'm playing on Game pass trying to install this skin mod but there is no 'skins' folder in the '22 game file. Any hotfixes? I've tried to put it where the base skin is stored but it won't register? Anyone have a fix?

Hey, I'm playing on Game pass trying to install this skin mod but there is no 'skins' folder in the '22 game file. Any hotfixes? I've tried to put it where the base skin is stored but it won't register? Anyone have a fix?
You need to create the file yourself if it isn't there

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have downloaded latest version, cleared cache, restarted FM and all other fixes I can think of with no luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 19.05.49.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 19.05.49.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
A really excellent skin.

A suggestion: would it be possible on the club overview screen to set the 'Nation' to the right of the club badge to be based on the location of the team's home stadium, rather than the host league? On the default skin, you can see the likes of Swansea (Wales), Wellington Phoenix (New Zealand), Toronto (Canada), F.C. Andorra (Andorra) and Vaduz (Liechtenstein), but on this skin they show as England, Australia, USA, Spain and Switzerland respectively. These all have a habit of being more popular teams to manage as they stand out as (somewhat) unique in their respective leagues, and it's just a little thing that takes away a little bit of the flavour of looking through such clubs. Hopefully too it would be a minor change to implement, although I'm no expert!

Is there a way to have the side bar set to a colour even when using a background pack?

Also on the player screen, can i choose the position they are compared at without going into that screen?

Is there a way to stop the in game custom tablet changing the selected stat? (I'm only wanting to use columns as on a laptop)

Recently started using this skin. Awesome work!