FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Zealand

The YouTube Guy
Dec 10, 2019
Hello, i have noticed that my game has crashed 3 or so times since i stared using the hot fix (4.0), i have done some testing and after moving back to the previous version the crashes have stopped.

I am playing on Mac if that helps? I haven't had a single crash before and i have been using all the Zealand skins from the original until now. 4.0 is the first one ive had any crashes with.
Thanks for letting me know. Can you send me the crash screenshot from your crash dump within Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/crash dumps? I may be able to figure out what is causing the crash based on the image.

McGoogle3000

Jan 12, 2022
Updated to new version and now my tablet in match is blank and the match highlight on the left is just an opaque empty box

Heivland

Oct 22, 2021
Hi Z and FMEnhanced,
I'm a big fan of using skins that change attributes to stars (for example: 0-6: Gray, 7-10: White, 11-15: Yello, 16-20: Green). I love your skin and all the updates that have been made to it but I just can't use it because it would destroy my personal immersion with the game. Can you make like a clickable button that would show attributes as stars? Or separate skin with that would be a copy of this, but with stars?

Currently I'm using skin: StarAttributes22.

JohnGoose

Oct 4, 2020
Allrighty, time for another enhancement request.
On the Schedule - can we get the opposition league ranking when looking at past matches, like we do for upcoming matches?
1642276329832.png
1642276359127.png

jcp1417

Oct 25, 2020
Design request: The buttons on the left can be very hard to see if using popular background packs. I don't know if there's a way to fix it, but maybe making the icons a darker color or filling a square behind the buttons would work

1642294920567.png

Jan 18, 2022
Hi FMEnhanced/Zealand!

This skin is outstanding on so many levels, I cannot begin to list all the ways.

There's just one thing that I wish was present almost on a weekly in-game basis.

When you right click on a player you can choose to scout them for a short period (for me, it's 1 week) or you can choose to scout them until full knowledge.

In the Scouting Centre, as well as the related inbox item however, there is only the option to Fully Scout the player, as well as make offer, acknowledge etc.

I like to scout most players in week-by-week chunks until I get the info I want, and then I can decide whether to commit to an extended full-knowledge scout. At the moment that means I have to right-click the player and then choose "Scout for 1 week" the long way.

Would it be possible to have a "Scout for X weeks" shortcut button next to Fully Scout Player? Or as an additional option, similar to "Make Offer/Offer Trial" ?

🙏

Thank you for the amazing work, you deserve more praise than all of us could possibly give.

Reactions: jcp1417