FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Hello, i have noticed that my game has crashed 3 or so times since i stared using the hot fix (4.0), i have done some testing and after moving back to the previous version the crashes have stopped.

I am playing on Mac if that helps? I haven't had a single crash before and i have been using all the Zealand skins from the original until now. 4.0 is the first one ive had any crashes with.

Thanks for letting me know. Can you send me the crash screenshot from your crash dump within Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/crash dumps? I may be able to figure out what is causing the crash based on the image.

When you simulate, no subs are made at all. Can't really use that feature since the recent update..

I've never seen subs come on in the simulate in-game. I only ever use it when I'm getting blown out and I just want it to end.

Updated to new version and now my tablet in match is blank and the match highlight on the left is just an opaque empty box

Hi Z and FMEnhanced,
I'm a big fan of using skins that change attributes to stars (for example: 0-6: Gray, 7-10: White, 11-15: Yello, 16-20: Green). I love your skin and all the updates that have been made to it but I just can't use it because it would destroy my personal immersion with the game. Can you make like a clickable button that would show attributes as stars? Or separate skin with that would be a copy of this, but with stars?

Currently I'm using skin: StarAttributes22.

Allrighty, time for another enhancement request.
On the Schedule - can we get the opposition league ranking when looking at past matches, like we do for upcoming matches?
1642276329832.png
1642276359127.png

Design request: The buttons on the left can be very hard to see if using popular background packs. I don't know if there's a way to fix it, but maybe making the icons a darker color or filling a square behind the buttons would work

1642294920567.png

Hi FMEnhanced/Zealand!

This skin is outstanding on so many levels, I cannot begin to list all the ways.

There's just one thing that I wish was present almost on a weekly in-game basis.

When you right click on a player you can choose to scout them for a short period (for me, it's 1 week) or you can choose to scout them until full knowledge.

In the Scouting Centre, as well as the related inbox item however, there is only the option to Fully Scout the player, as well as make offer, acknowledge etc.

I like to scout most players in week-by-week chunks until I get the info I want, and then I can decide whether to commit to an extended full-knowledge scout. At the moment that means I have to right-click the player and then choose "Scout for 1 week" the long way.

Would it be possible to have a "Scout for X weeks" shortcut button next to Fully Scout Player? Or as an additional option, similar to "Make Offer/Offer Trial" ?

🙏

Thank you for the amazing work, you deserve more praise than all of us could possibly give.

I have suggestion because I love the skin and FM and Zealand. Sorry.

Can we add Job Security to the manager page layout?
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 7.10.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 7.11.12 PM.png

When viewing a player at another club if they are training a trait the cancel button shows up on the overview in the attributes tab and allows you to cancel it. I think it might be as a national coach. Not sure if you should be able to do that.

Last edited:
Hi... My game has closed a few times during a match it hapens when I click on subs, No crash report the game just closes.

hi just wondering if im blind or if when you use this skin you cant see someones agreed playing time when theyre not on your team?

edit: not sure if there is normal but ive never noticed in other skins. when playing international matches the goal scorer's club team comes up instead of international team when announcing who scored

Last edited:
Hey!

I really love this skin, it makes all the important info easily available.

I have one request: can you make the overview of a match with more info, like previous FMs?

1643415601987.png

This is the match review in FM 2020 when you go check the statistics in the schedule.

1643415991610.png

This is in FM 2022 with the new version of the skin. Although it shows a lot more info in the left panel, the UI is not as friendly as it was in FM 2020 (not your problem!) and it has a lot of empty space. Could you try to improve this screen?

Thanks!

Feedback/suggestions:

1. Club Info screen needs complete overhaul. Also incompatible with FMT Stadium Pack 22 (fails to add missing stadium info on top of pic).
2. Tactics. Add star/circle for pos. familiarity + condition on pos./role bar. Fix bug where you need exit tactic screen for individual instructions.
3. Player overview ↓ history is not easily readable. Change icons for the smallest kind or remove them to get everything on one line.
4. Staff ↓ x-Teams. Add link clicking on staff titles.
5. Player/Staff Search > Edit Search. Too easy to accidentally change condition with scroll wheel over. Instead require click+scroll wheel.
6. "Zealand stuff" (Z replacement of FM, social media links). Best FM content creator, but less constantly in your face pretty please!

Otherwise this skin rocks!

Last edited:
hey, updated to the new version today but every day I progress it resets all the player info and leaves the boxes blank. I then have to clear cache and confirm to get them to appear again. Been using loads of other skins including the previous version of this one with no problems. any ideas? Thanks Dan

FM-138a70966a56e62dc.png

FM-2a222f2b92918a630.png

Hi everyone. Loving the Zealand skin, I updated to version 4.0 I believe today. However, when I went to play my first game of the day, when waiting between highlights, rather than getting the usual touchline tablet stuff, I get.... well nothing as you can see. Does anyone know what this might be and a potential fix? Apologies if this is simple or if I'm in the wrong place to report this.

P.S - the home screen works fine as far as I can tell, only issue is what you can see in the screenshot
Screenshot (10).jpg

Last edited:
Hey!

I really love this skin, it makes all the important info easily available.

I have one request: can you make the overview of a match with more info, like previous FMs?

View attachment 578278

This is the match review in FM 2020 when you go check the statistics in the schedule.

View attachment 578279

This is in FM 2022 with the new version of the skin. Although it shows a lot more info in the left panel, the UI is not as friendly as it was in FM 2020 (not your problem!) and it has a lot of empty space. Could you try to improve this screen?

Thanks!

The skin is fantastic but as you say, it would be ace to have a Player Overview Screen with Team Names, Kits, Attendance and Weather etc. with nice big graphics - like with FME 2021 if i recall.

Do have a bug too guys, when I'm going through my Filters looking for players, it's very laggy when using the '+' or '-' - so laggy I thought it had crashed tbh.

Unbelievably good skin though but would be very happy if these two things were updated in a erm...update :D