BlueCow

Reaction score
what's happened to it? why do you have to donate for it to work? is there any other programmes that are similar to it, if there is link me below, cheers

not much help there pal...

I'm not sure what your question is.

Anyway,the download link's there. I downloaded it and it loaded my game, I don't use FMRTE so I didn't make any changes.

my question was, "what's happened to it, why do we have to donate"

my question was, "what's happened to it, why do we have to donate"

I think it got updated so it's compatible with the latest patch.

You would have to donate if you want a license key, which would have more features.

I think it got updated so it's compatible with the latest patch.

You would have to donate if you want a license key, which would have more features.

Aye, but currently, no donation, no saving, no mass edit, no mass search.

Basically, the free RTE is a **** version of (the currently free) GS.

It wouldn't even let me save without having the licence key :(

There's a trial license key, which would get you the same effect for 4 more days. :p

Right, so somone wants money for their effort. And people immediately complain.

He wants money for the software, you pay to get it. Or you don't. Simple.

Just use the trial keys til all has been sorted on the website, we should be grateful that someone has made us such useful software.

He puts alot of time into doing this so why not donate to use it?

You dont have to donate alot either you get a key even if you donate 1 english sterling pound or 1 euro/1dollar or wherever you are from!

Only downfall of having people donate id say is, now we pay for it.. some people will start complaining if updates aint quickly produced or fmrte doesnt always become beterr etc etc..... lets hope they keep shuussshed! lol

Right, so somone wants money for their effort. And people immediately complain.

He wants money for the software, you pay to get it. Or you don't. Simple.

Yeah, it's totally fair for this guy to make FMRTE and then charge for it! I mean it's not like he uses GenieScout or facepacks or other FM enhancements that are free right?... Oh wait.

Last edited:
A bit **** if you ask me. How are we meant to keep chairman games running and other types of story-told games.

Meh, but it's only a pound I suppose. I'll just buy it and post in the premium section.

12657168.jpg

A bit **** if you ask me. How are we meant to keep chairman games running and other types of story-told games.

Meh, but it's only a pound I suppose. I'll just buy it and post in the premium section.

Although I agree them selling it is stupid I would ask Sean before you posted it here.. Not sure what the rules are for that sort of thing.

don't donate to it, its a scam, ive donated twice and still i've got no activation key so i still cant use it

don't donate to it, its a scam, ive donated twice and still i've got no activation key so i still cant use it

Not sure why you are having a problem. Got my license key through before i got the email from paypal confirming the donation when i did it just now.

Not sure why you are having a problem. Got my license key through before i got the email from paypal confirming the donation when i did it just now.

Yeah, almost instant.

The reason they go pay is because the creators were working hours upon hours to create it, with little financial help, and have said that without these donations, they would have to stop FMRTE project.

so will this donation go on for ever. im not complaining, but its a strange feeling, since it wasnt like last year were ***** free.
well my trial key is over, and maybe donate later. lol

Yeah, almost instant.

The reason they go pay is because the creators were working hours upon hours to create it, with little financial help, and have said that without these donations, they would have to stop FMRTE project.

Probably the most bullshit I've ever heard. The costs of running their basic HTML website with a few downloads would be next to nothing.

Probably the most bullshit I've ever heard. The costs of running their basic HTML website with a few downloads would be next to nothing.

And the donation is next to nothing either, just one euro will do. Besides, the amount of time that goes into it costs the most money.