FMRTE

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueCow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 49K
Totally new to FMRTE, just a quick question. If i edit something in the game in a previous save and then start a new game will i need to go back and re-edit it or continue as normal? thanks :)

downloaded fmtre on sunday, donated so have the full version, how long does it usually take to update due steam update which must occured last night or today?

Totally new to FMRTE, just a quick question. If i edit something in the game in a previous save and then start a new game will i need to go back and re-edit it or continue as normal? thanks :)

It's a saved-game editor.. So it only edits a specific saved-game.

downloaded fmtre on sunday, donated so have the full version, how long does it usually take to update due steam update which must occured last night or today?

It usually takes a week or so. Apparently it's set to be released to the public this weekend, maybe tomorrow. Don't hold me to that though!

[TABLE="width: 63%"]
[TR]
[TH="width: 67%"]A sua ligação a este servidor encontra-se bloqueada na firewall.
Para remover o bloqueio queira contactar a empresa que lhe fornece o serviço de alojamento.
O seu IP é o 141.101.70.219.
-----
Yous connection to this server has been blocked in the firewall.
In order to remove the block please contact the company that provides you with your hosting.
Your IP is 141.101.70.219.

Why am I getting this message?

[/TH]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="width: 63%"]
[TR]
[TH="width: 67%"]A sua ligação a este servidor encontra-se bloqueada na firewall.
Para remover o bloqueio queira contactar a empresa que lhe fornece o serviço de alojamento.
O seu IP é o 141.101.70.219.
-----
Yous connection to this server has been blocked in the firewall.
In order to remove the block please contact the company that provides you with your hosting.
Your IP is 141.101.70.219.

Why am i getting this message when trying to access the licence page?

[/TH]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Exactly the same thing happened with FM Britain and the tactical theorems guide. They get a few hundred thousand fans who start relying on it and the light-bulb above their head flashes and all they can think is (£££££££ ca-ching ca-ching ca-ching if only 1 in ten pay for it we'll still be quids in)

My advice is nobody pay and let it die on its ****. Game is amazing fun, you dont need it.

Exactly the same thing happened with FM Britain and the tactical theorems guide. They get a few hundred thousand fans who start relying on it and the light-bulb above their head flashes and all they can think is (£££££££ ca-ching ca-ching ca-ching if only 1 in ten pay for it we'll still be quids in)

My advice is nobody pay and let it die on its ****. Game is amazing fun, you dont need it.
i agree , i used it once and got bored within an hour , just wastes the game completely , better off without it

Used it, had fun with it. But yeah gets boring in the end winning like 16-0 every match, though. Even made Bosnia win the World Cup.

I would only use it for registration problems etc etc.

Back