Not really fussed, to be honest. Supply and demand. Its 88p, its not gonna kill you. It's not like he as charged from the start, hes done for free for 3 years. There is actually an alternative out there, and guess what you have to pay for that as well.

Only issue is whether it breaks any SI terms of service. If not then he is entitled to charge, even if that decision is not to your liking.

Last edited:
Now now lads, calm down. You don't want to be getting infractions for bullshit reasons and have your posts removed because they were aimed against a moderator.

Just done a bit of snooping around and managed to get myself a hold of a code. But by the time I tried activating it I got a message saying that it has reached its maximum usage or something. They must've limited the use to one or two per computer.

Erm, they weren't lol. Tbh never really got annoyed anway-but no need for him to be namecalling. He just misinterpreted a statement. 2 and 2 together and got 5. But meh. not worth gettin annoyed about.

to be honest this tool has caused alot of paranoid people in the fm world everytim someone does well people suspect it might be because there using fmrte it drives me mad one of the worst things ever created in my opinion what the fck is the point in playing a game to cheat ? and the people who say i just want it to scout bollox give me a break i wasnt born yesterday !
I Completely agree. Anyone using this tool is such a tool. Get some practice don't CHEAT !!!!

I Completely agree. Anyone using this tool is such a tool. Get some practice don't CHEAT !!!!

Sigh. Read few my last few posts.

Erm, they weren't lol. Tbh never really got annoyed anway-but no need for him to be namecalling. He just misinterpreted a statement. 2 and 2 together and got 5. But meh. not worth gettin annoyed about.

I was referring to a post I made a couple of days ago that was removed. Mike can relate to this. And by can, I mean he can but he probably likely won't.

Sigh. Read few my last few posts.

I was referring to a post I made a couple of days ago that was removed. Mike can relate to this. And by can, I mean he can but he probably likely won't.

Stick to the topic.

an alternative the creator could have used is by file hosting sites like filesonic/hotfile. u can earn money based on how many times it has been downloaded and also based on regional-wise.

No need for namecalling for goodness sake. I've never been that to anyone and I wasn't to you. Wind your neck in.

Yeah well let this be lesson to you so if you can't help shut the F*** up and don't try be funny, amusing or smart 'cause you're not.

Yeah well let this be lesson to you so if you can't help shut the F*** up and don't try be funny, amusing or smart 'cause you're not.

I suggest you do the same before you find yourself infracted

Obviously you can't read the post that says "stick to the topic". Instead you have to post an absolute pointless post as a response to something from over 2 days ago. Seriously just let it go. I wasn't to attempting to be funny. How anyone can decipher something from a simple statement and it get it so wrong is amazing.

But anyway.

Think this thread should be closed tbh. fact that now getting ****** PM's over this dam thing is just getting plain ridiculous.

i cant waste money can someone gie me the fmrte password please ...?? :(

I just modded last year's FMRTE to work with this version, he's a total loser charging money for this.

I just modded last year's FMRTE to work with this version, he's a total loser charging money for this.

Yeah, such a loser for wanting to recoup some of the huge amount of time he's invested into the project in monetary form.

Stop whining, Barca has to take **** from pain in the *** noobs everytime FM is updated, he has to take time out of his personal life to update and fix little minor problems that people find, he has to pay for the hosting of his website to. You are lucky he hasnt started charging sooner. You're the total loser for not appreciating how long it stayed free. Also all he is asking is for a small donation, god forbid you have to pay a guy 5 Euros for lifetime access to the program.

Ungrateful ******.

I didn't know how much FMRTE cost before I read this thread. The posts in the first page or two lead me to believe he was charging like £10. You can imagine my shock when I realised some people were actually throwing a hissy fit over one pound. A bottle of cola costs more than that.

As Jay from Inbetweeners would say:

"Don't get so ******* menstrual about it."

Last edited:
I have it but didn't have to pay for it. Just downloaded it and used it. What gives?

I use it to keep track of my manager rep, club stature etc to see if I'm actually going anywhere in the game world. Also use it to have a look at stats for players who have most of their attributes hidden or unknown. Saved me from buying a fair amount of players who looked better than they actually were.

I used to use it to give myself loads of money and stuff but haven't done that in ages.

Gentlemen, what I do: because, I do not have a bank account, nor the same card, shed via 10 Euro for PayPal, and a moment after reaching the money on PayPal received a limitation that I can download through the confirmation of debit / credit card with my name . This restriction is unfortunately impossible for me pour money on FMRTE, I wrote to them (PayPal) yesterday on this and told to wait 24 hours per response that I did not get, and the restriction is still blocking me from buying and licensing FMRTE.

i cant waste money can someone gie me the fmrte password please ...?? :(

sure mate: the password is:

1t'5 a p0un4- 8uy y0ur 0wn p455w0rd

Hopefully that saves you from wasting that hard earned pound that you can't possibly part with.