What is the problem though? It's a donation so it's not exactly rocket science-do it or don't do it. A pound. That's really going to break the bank isn't it?

A bit **** if you ask me. How are we meant to keep chairman games running and other types of story-told games.

Meh, but it's only a pound I suppose. I'll just buy it and post in the premium section.

12657168.jpg
Haha, good one! Someone holds a double standard! If you get an infraction for that the admins here are acting like they were dictators in some Middle east dictatorship.

But about paying for FMRTE, it's like increasing the taxes on cigarettes. You'll probably quit smoking, but if you are desperate enough, you simply pay the extra price. My point is that if you are desperate enough to cheat and ruin your game, pay for it. I agree with Aannddyy though, the creater of FMRTE also holds a double standard.

3cd8a33a.png

Had to post a meme as well....

Just because other additions for FM are free doesn't mean that FMRTE should be.

You can in theory donate any amount. He asks for a minimum donation of 1 euro. That's 88p. If you really can't part with eighty-eight pence for something that someone has spent hundreds of hours designing then fair enough, but if you can, but choose not to then you have little ground for ********.

Just because other additions for FM are free doesn't mean that FMRTE should be.

You can in theory donate any amount. He asks for a minimum donation of 1 euro. That's 88p. If you really can't part with eighty-eight pence for something that someone has spent hundreds of hours designing then fair enough, but if you can, but choose not to then you have little ground for ********.

I dunno these days. People expecting everything for nothing. In my day.........................

nope, it breaches some rule or some **** like that and someone reported it to sports interactive under FMRTE breaking TOS

Dunc has already brought it up with Miles and he condoned anyone who used/uses FMRTE, but never mentioned any legal issue.

It's a bit lame if you ask me. He made the program three years ago? I have seen little to suggest that he has made any significant upgrades to merit spending money on it.

It might only be €1 but it all adds up for him in the end.

Has anyone purchased it? Does it still come with advertisements on the bottom, I'd hope not.

Probably the most bullshit I've ever heard. The costs of running their basic HTML website with a few downloads would be next to nothing.

Not really. owning a domain name is quite expensive, along with having a server host with download area. Plus, it is a one-off donation, not like a monthly charge.

I thnk they should get rid of fmrte why buy a programe that can harm your pc or laptop ruins ur game if ur doing **** all you can do is change it by pressing a tab how stupid i understand why people do use it i just feel they should get rid of it

i dont see how people can moan so much?,

this guy goes out of his way to make this year after year..numerous times a year also whenever their's a patch out,

does it off his own back just for everyone to use..

now its getting expensive he's asking for a bit of help towards the hard work he puts in...and he gets hammered for it?

its 1 euro? whats that? like 80 odd pence?

get a grip.