Guys you can use easily 4-4-1-1 ... its also works really well :)

Transfer only : Angel Correa ( Loan ) , because Leicester City dont have a normal one AMC :)

Edit : ohh Okazaki can play AMC ... xDDD Ehhh nevermind :) now i have 2 AMC :)

View attachment 129171 View attachment 129170

Last edited:
first of all insane tactic, im in the 2. season with stoke and i destrey everyone, cl, league und cups won everythin.

but i play just with fm touch, does this tactic also work for the fm classic version?

very good work serbia, nice done wow!!!!

first of all insane tactic, im in the 2. season with stoke and i destrey everyone, cl, league und cups won everythin.

but i play just with fm touch, does this tactic also work for the fm classic version?

very good work serbia, nice done wow!!!!

Yes its work with FM Normal mode :)

Hehh its very interesting :) results with 4-4-1-1 ...

View attachment 129164 View attachment 129163

Guys i am not sure in that 4-4-2 is better than 4-4-1-1 :) It looks like DLF + Shadow striker are impressive combination :)

I recommended to you if you play with 4-4-2 , just try 4-4-1-1 :) of course if you have AMC/Shadow Striker :)

Last edited:
Hehh its very interesting :) results with 4-4-1-1 ...

View attachment 1076506 View attachment 1076507

Guys i am not sure in that 4-4-2 is better than 4-4-1-1 :) It looks like DLF + Shadow striker are impressive combination :)

I recommended to you if you play with 4-4-2 , just try 4-4-1-1 :) of course if you have AMC/Shadow Striker :)

All result in Instant result or you play matchs ?

hey dude, I just started using ur tactic with a derby away match and won 2-0! and if you dont mind I have a question; if Im not wrong ml and mr are wingers right? Is it important who uses the corners?

All result in Instant result or you play matchs ?

Ehhh not all ... I must to play sometimes with normal way , because i want to see how they play ... vs smaller clubs and in Cup matches i use instant

hey dude, I just started using ur tactic with a derby away match and won 2-0! and if you dont mind I have a question; if Im not wrong ml and mr are wingers right? Is it important who uses the corners?

Yes its important :) ML and MR :) please feedback how its going with this tactic ... because i dont know how it works with smaller clubs :)

Edit : ML and MR are Wingers :) so ML Left Footed MR Right foot :)

Last edited:
Yes its important :) ML and MR :) please feedback how its going with this tactic ... because i dont know how it works with smaller clubs :)

Edit : ML and MR are Wingers :) so ML Left Footed MR Right foot :)

Oh okay I understand, I will feedback and btw by derby match I meant an important match :D I'm playing with Galatasaray and that match was against my biggest rival Fenerbahçe away match and won that match by 2-0

Oh okay I understand, I will feedback and btw by derby match I meant an important match :D I'm playing with Galatasaray and that match was against my biggest rival Fenerbahçe away match and won that match by 2-0

Hahahahaha :) okey ... :) I thought that you playing with Derby County ( English Club ) :)

Last edited:
What team instructions are you using? I wanna try this tactic on iPad.

4-4-2 is much better.

Yes ... 4-4-2 is better in Attack :) Defense is same :) but i have one idea how to improve performanse of 4-4-1-1... :)

My idea is :

- For 4-4-1-1 formation you need to have inside forwards , so you need to change for Wide Midfielders from Run Wide with Ball to Cuts Inside With Ball ... If someone play with 4411 just try it , how it works with cuts inside with ball for 4411 Formation. And then you need to have ML Right Foot , MR Left foot. I will test it also today with Leicester how it works with Cuts Inside with Ball 4411 Formation

- 4-4-2 Formation is more better with Run Wide with ball , so if you play with 4-4-2 dont change wide midfielders instructions !!!

Last edited:
Honestly have been trying your tac, however not getting as good results as you have....have been losing a lot as well.....too bad.

Honestly have been trying your tac, however not getting as good results as you have....have been losing a lot as well.....too bad.

Because you dont have right players for this tactic ... This tactic isnt work with all clubs , if you want for underdogs , then play with 4-4-2 Exploiting

hey this tactic is awesome im using v1 with get further forward deleted and im salford bought few players on free il show screenshots when further into season

Tactic

Version 3 is the best, beat Middlesbrough away 6-0 with liverpool origi and aboubaker on fire