Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K
Micheal Arkle is everything I look for in a striker when I actually play FM! He'd make ANY team of mine, so he shouldn't be finishing 3rd in the PL! Get him to United!

Micheal Arkle is everything I look for in a striker when I actually play FM! He'd make ANY team of mine, so he shouldn't be finishing 3rd in the PL! Get him to United!

Cant even get Wales to a major tournament though :P (well he did to the euro 2012 but he was injured :( )

havent even got 10 goals in a season yet :(

a lot of things i have miss, very busy today
Joseph Southern, Arkle and Rui Rodrigues have a good career i think

The only one who´s not having a good career is Liam. Bad luck mate

Summer Transfer Window Update:

Quite a lot of movement in this window

Liam Murray is unemployed AGAIN after rejecting his Millwall contract

Joseph Southern joins ex team mate Matt Scharner in France, joining Lyon for 17 million

and i could see it coming after Ancelottis comments, Michael Arkle asked to leave Chelsea and has moved to Liverpool for a fee of 16.75 million, which could raise to 20 million, joining fellow player Rui Rodrigues at Anfield

European Championship Update:

Forgot to do this in the summer :(

Michael Arkle's Wales failed miserably in their group

Rui Rodrigues and Ehren Coppens didnt make the Portugal and England squads

January Transfer Window Update:

I'm sorry but this guys career is making me laugh so much, Liam Murray has finally found the club of his dreams! Dunkalk in Ireland :)

Also good news for Ehren Coppens, who gets his first cap for England :)

Welcome to France. And previously Portugal :L

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

I'm sorry but this guys career is making me laugh so much, Liam Murray has finally found the club of his dreams! Dunkalk in Ireland :)

Also good news for Ehren Coppens, who gets his first cap for England :)

ahahahahaaaaaa xD

I envy his career :L

Back