343 Musketeers THE ULTIMATE TACTIC. Match engine exploit!!!!

haha 7-1 thats very realistic for arsenal vs united, remember 8-2 for united or something like that

haha 7-1 thats very realistic for arsenal vs united, remember 8-2 for united or something like that

yea :) but it's 2017 and my team is rly top team defense is good and 3 amc's are wilshere , ozil , kovacic all 5 star players.

View attachment 513930View attachment 513933View attachment 513936View attachment 513937

Polish Premier League media prediction 10! just eleven games but thats enough to tell this tactic is special, never like play without striker and with overload mentality but i devasteting the league with middle table team, so what if i play dortmunt or juve or arsenal...one of the best tactic(some will say the best for this patch)...GOOD JOB MAN:D

Thanks man i knew it was special with how consistant it was

yea :) but it's 2017 and my team is rly top team defense is good and 3 amc's are wilshere , ozil , kovacic all 5 star players.

Pace is everything for the SS roles pal those players are all for the AP position pal. That might be why its not at full effect. Also to make this tactic the beast it is would be to have tall players in CM and the quickest of ur CB in the middle.

p.s. how quick are your wingback cos more pace the better there too pal

I started trying this yesterday, looked solid.

Hows it holding up on the new patch?

I started trying this yesterday, looked solid.

Hows it holding up on the new patch?

Created on the new patch pal so it holdd up really well. Make sure u read previous comments to see best stats for roles to turn into a beast of a tactic. It is flawless

Pace is everything for the SS roles pal those players are all for the AP position pal. That might be why its not at full effect. Also to make this tactic the beast it is would be to have tall players in CM and the quickest of ur CB in the middle.

p.s. how quick are your wingback cos more pace the better there too pal

oh i didnt know pace is that important for SS , wingbacks are luke shaw and peruzzi excelent winngback i would say but yes probably the problem is having 3 slow players for amc roles.

@jonathansmith I notice my front 3 seem to always shoot from long range. Meaning they seem to be afraid to enter the box and shoot from closer even on breakaways. I mean just look at my Shooting efficiency in the match below. Any ideas on how to fix this?

View attachment 413395

oh i didnt know pace is that important for SS , wingbacks are luke shaw and peruzzi excelent winngback i would say but yes probably the problem is having 3 slow players for amc roles.

Yer i mentioned it i previous comments and it the really long post on first page pal

@jonathansmith I notice my front 3 seem to always shoot from long range. Meaning they seem to be afraid to enter the box and shoot from closer even on breakaways. I mean just look at my Shooting efficiency in the match below. Any ideas on how to fix this?

View attachment 514917

Sometimes i found this against smaller teams. Easies way would be work into box but that will slow down the play which we dont want. I did find that if thr players in the SS roles have like to round or lob keeper and place shots especially as PPMs then they will take the ball closer to the net also the higher the speed and composure attributes the more likely they will take the ball closer

Hi pal. What players did you use in the front 3 and cm roles for spurs? I would guess lamela rss, eriksen ap but who at lss? Thinking of retraining Townsend there.

Hi pal. What players did you use in the front 3 and cm roles for spurs? I would guess lamela rss, eriksen ap but who at lss? Thinking of retraining Townsend there.

In CM i had dembele and sandro. Lamela rSS eriksen AP and chadli lSS pal he played really well there got more assists than lamela but not as many goals

So, this tactic is working for 14.3 or should I wait for an update?

Started a save with donny (relagation championship) and the tactic seems to work even better. Less long shots more CCCs and half chances. I say go for it pal

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! just checked and installing update 14.3 now, going to test with spurs and compare against previous test to see if the tactic holds up, ill post on first page in a day or two with results, let me know how the tactic is holding up at your end in the comments

thanks for your support guys

I just played this as Sheffield Wednesday, expected position 21st in the Championship and won the league at a canter.
I was then 2000-1 for the Premier League and came a comfortable 12th and now in my 3rd season I am challenging for the title - just incredible