Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
i think this is little harsh on general fans

not my fault my delivery came today and i aint staying up till midnight just for the game

i think this may be a bad move in my opinion

i think this is little harsh on general fans

not my fault my delivery came today and i aint staying up till midnight just for the game

i think this may be a bad move in my opinion

Wouldn't say it's harsh tbf. Some games have been released at midnight. It's just up to the individual wether or not they want to stay up at that time to play it. Games like WoW have been released in stores at midnight, and they know that some people will stay up anyway to try it out, like the hardcore FM players who will want to play it asap. Whereas some people will just download it overnight and play it tomorrow.

HHHMMMM i just think that if someone is going to copy the game they will wait till release day anyway

where as i just want to play the game lol

kind of cuntish...just realized I can not install the game even though I went through a lot of ***** to get it early...hmm...It better be good...tic tac tic tac...

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

is it 00:00 BST?

yes adrian i too am little dissapointed, although things have now changed and i am now not working tomorrow so whoop good stint on it

plus my wife is away friday night and saturday day visiting family

lucky you kieran...I am going to have to tie my Gf to the bed through the weekend...:D...there's October and November gone...

Got mine through the post today. :) Woop, tomorrow should be fun.

not happy you have to have a stream account and download there stuff to play

They made it pretty clear. So thats the way it is. This thread isn't for debating that, but for helping people activate

not happy you have to have a stream account and download there stuff to play

steam takes minutes to download and hardly takes up any space :) I kinda felt the same as you and when i downloaded steam i changed my mind and thought it's maybe even better now as you get acheivements.

steam takes minutes to download and hardly takes up any space :) I kinda felt the same as you and when i downloaded steam i changed my mind and thought it's maybe even better now as you get acheivements.

There's loads of FM community groups aswell. The pros clearly outweight the cons. Never had any problems whatsoever.

I've had my stream code send to me this morning but I'm on ****** holiday till Saturday has anyone else had it sent to them ?????

What ****** me off about this is that whenever I bought a game I used to lend it to my cousin and a couple friends but apparently that could get my **** banned and prevent me from playing the game, which is not cool. Anyways, I guess I'll start seeing the bright side of steam eventually so I'm not going to complain beforehand... much.

What ****** me off about this is that whenever I bought a game I used to lend it to my cousin and a couple friends but apparently that could get my **** banned and prevent me from playing the game, which is not cool. Anyways, I guess I'll start seeing the bright side of steam eventually so I'm not going to complain beforehand... much.

You werent supposed to do that in the first place, now there is an actual mechanism that prevents that. Not what you wanna hear, but thats the way it, at least for now.

Sorry if this has been asked before but i've been looking through threads and can't find it. My internet connection can sometimes be abit unstable so i'm wondering if i download the game through steam instead of buying a disk will i still be able to play in offline mode or will i need a constant internet connection?

scaled.php

I just wanna play!

I'll download it tomorrow and play it on Saturday. No big deal if I get it a little late, I find people always get a bit worked up about release dates.

Sorry if this has been asked before but i've been looking through threads and can't find it. My internet connection can sometimes be abit unstable so i'm wondering if i download the game through steam instead of buying a disk will i still be able to play in offline mode or will i need a constant internet connection?

yes you can, just make sure you have the latest steam client then set it to offline mode

Back