Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
I'll download it tomorrow and play it on Saturday. No big deal if I get it a little late, I find people always get a bit worked up about release dates.

They're going postal on the SI forums. idiots

They're going postal on the SI forums. idiots

SI forums are mostly **** anyway.

I just remember when I was younger and when I used to get so excited about release dates, I'd get it, played it for three days straight and then don't play it for a week. It's only a few days either way. Besides, I'll be no state to play it tomorrow if I get the same kind of hangover I got last week.

Anyone else have their game arrive today but were unable to install? :(

The wait tonight will be agonizing...

Game arrived this morning from shopto, just back from college now and pre loading it before tonights release.

Get in!! The missus is letting me download as we speak!!!!!! Get.......in......you.....beauty!!!!!!

SI forums are mostly **** anyway.

I just remember when I was younger and when I used to get so excited about release dates, I'd get it, played it for three days straight and then don't play it for a week. It's only a few days either way. Besides, I'll be no state to play it tomorrow if I get the same kind of hangover I got last week.

I reckon I'll set up United and Napoli tonight, then sleep. Then go to town all day tomorrow, need to do a re write of the PPM guide this weekend, and a Man United emulation thread too, and get a Napoli thread started. And watch the Derby

Haha yeah you were whinging like a baby. You better be on form for Wales/Aus. Dunc and I are expecting a full on welcome from you and your friends

I reckon I'll set up United and Napoli tonight, then sleep. Then go to town all day tomorrow, need to do a re write of the PPM guide this weekend, and a Man United emulation thread too, and get a Napoli thread started. And watch the Derby

I need to get ******, spend a day moaning about it, write two articles (one on toxic cheese), meet a friend from London and THEN I'll have time to play it.

Haha yeah you were whinging like a baby. You better be on form for Wales/Aus. Dunc and I are expecting a full on welcome from you and your friends

:( I had no sympathy from you. You were very mean. I could've died or something. As it happens, one of my friends actually did stop breathing due to alcohol poisoning, which should tell you about the amount of booze we consumed. :P Lucky his mum's a nurse really.

You werent supposed to do that in the first place, now there is an actual mechanism that prevents that. Not what you wanna hear, but thats the way it, at least for now.

Well, I'm paying for something after all, I'd like to use it as I please.

And it kinda beats the alternative, which is pirated copies for everyone.

Well, I'm paying for something after all, I'd like to use it as I please.

And it kinda beats the alternative, which is pirated copies for everyone.

You pay for the privilege to play it. You don't 'own' the game but the right to play the game, they don't have to sell it to you.

So whining about having to wait for a day to use it is pointless, and by all means petulant and childish, at the end of the day, it is a game, not an organ transplant.

I need to get ******, spend a day moaning about it, write two articles (one on toxic cheese), meet a friend from London and THEN I'll have time to play it.

:( I had no sympathy from you. You were very mean. I could've died or something. As it happens, one of my friends actually did stop breathing due to alcohol poisoning, which should tell you about the amount of booze we consumed. :P Lucky his mum's a nurse really.

LOL i thought you were joking about the Toxic cheese. You deserved no sympathy. You're mean.

I also expect this level of drunkeness, we may be down on the thursday, need to ask Dunc

You have no idea ;)

...right, where's my brain bleach...

LOL i thought you were joking about the Toxic cheese. You deserved no sympathy. You're mean.

I also expect this level of drunkeness, we may be down on the thursday, need to ask Dunc

No, it's serious. Toxic cheese...

:( I've been nice to you! Down on the Thursday? You intend to spend three days straight in Cardiff without going insane? Good luck. :P

Back