Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
Last year, I remember it was released at like 11pm or so, any chance of the same tonight?

Last year, I remember it was released at like 11pm or so, any chance of the same tonight?

Unknown, ill be sure to mention it on here if that is the case. but very unlikely

off topic slightly but fifa manager 12 is already cracked and that only came out yesterday.

i am not sure what protection that game used though as i didnt bother getting it, waiting two days for the real thing is worth it.

off topic slightly but fifa manager 12 is already cracked and that only came out yesterday.

i am not sure what protection that game used though as i didnt bother getting it, waiting two days for the real thing is worth it.

FIFA manger is pants though

Wooooooooo

Just Borrowed the Money of my Mum Pre Loading now roll on 00.01

This will lose a lot of fans.. What a stupid decision.

I doubt it very much, pretty sure that they, you know, thought this through

there is a 4000+ post thread dedicated to that on the SI forum

i have bought the game through steam and says 5 hours...but alot of ppl are pre loading the game. How do you do this?

This will lose a lot of fans.. What a stupid decision.

Well, like Mike said, it's the way it is. If people can't be bothered to wait a few minutes to download, what is basically an additional security measure against piracy (which they only need to use once), then it's their loss basically. Rest assured I'll be playing the worlds epically smallest violin

milessi Miles Jacobson
I'd better get back to London now to make sure #fm12 goes live at 00.01....

the .... implies suprise to me, not that i have the game yet :(

milessi Miles Jacobson

Its tongue in cheek, if you see the insanity on the SI forums it'll make sense

milessi Miles Jacobson

To me it indicates a weariness with the undoubted cubic fuckton of twitter messages he's getting asking him when it'll be released.

Its tongue in cheek, if you see the insanity on the SI forums it'll make sense

Fair enough just how I read it. I never check SI Forums except for the Irish Data/bugs section and the Birmingham data section.

havn't read all forum but what about people that have NO internet (like a few of my school mates) how would they activate?

Fair enough just how I read it. I never check SI Forums except for the Irish Data/bugs section and the Birmingham data section.

General Dicussion has gone mental, and like GC said, i bet his twitter has gone into meltdown

General Dicussion has gone mental, and like GC said, i bet his twitter has gone into meltdown

I searched his name and the open tweets didnt seem to bad so its probably the Forums or else alot of DMs

Whats being said on the forums?

Lots of childish whinging, pointless threads by the dozen. people throwing the toys out their prams because they got the game earlier than they were meant too

sorry if this has already been answered.
I have pre-ordered with FM-Base and just received an activation code, can I pre-load or do I have to wait till midnight?

To me it indicates a weariness with the undoubted cubic fuckton of twitter messages he's getting asking him when it'll be released.

The time of year I have genuine sympathy for the guy. Can't win.

Back