Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
how will we know if we have recieved an update or patch even for fm11???

like when i play fm11 how do i know if i have had an update does it automatically do it itself or where do we go for it and wheres the SI forum?

like when i play fm11 how do i know if i have had an update does it automatically do it itself or where do we go for it and wheres the SI forum?

If you use steam,it will automatically download the update.

Sports Interactive Community Here is the SI forum, you will need to sign up though, we also put the links on this forum too

Defo not buying now. Steam has single handedly destroyed my computer twice and I will never let that program ever touch my computer ever again. I'll stick with FM 2011

how has it destroyed ur comp is it not something else on ur comp or maybe a undetected virus maybe??

so if you when you activate the game through steam can you still have your skins graphics etc in my documents? and on offline mode how would you download patches? just like normal disk version?

Defo not buying now. Steam has single handedly destroyed my computer twice and I will never let that program ever touch my computer ever again. I'll stick with FM 2011

Ill bet 100 quid steam did not destroy your computer

Steam doesn't ruin computers.

Steam has been installed on over 20 million computers. If it had the capability to ruin computers, Valve would have known a good while back. Games installed via Steam that are not compatible more than likely caused problems, or the fact the necessary upgrades weren't made resulting in games not working. IE drivers, Windows updates etc. Even not having the necessary hard disk space can balls things up.

Ok, lets say I activated ( not bought) FM12 through Steam. Am I going need internet connection to play FM12 ?

Steam has been installed on over 20 million computers. If it had the capability to ruin computers, Valve would have known a good while back. Games installed via Steam that are not compatible more than likely caused problems, or the fact the necessary upgrades weren't made resulting in games not working. IE drivers, Windows updates etc. Even not having the necessary hard disk space can balls things up.

Or maybe he just doesn't have any anti-virus protection :D

Ok, lets say I activated ( not bought) FM12 through Steam. Am I going need internet connection to play FM12 ?

No. you only need internet to activate or to patch it

will be putting up an FAQ soon, or at the very least badgering Sean and Lee to do it ;)

so if you when you activate the game through steam can you still have your skins graphics etc in my documents? and on offline mode how would you download patches? just like normal disk version?

any one?

Did you even read the thread? I am pretty sure it has been answered about 1000 times.

Thanks Mike.
Just the last page Dunc. Don't have time for it now. Will do later ;)

Yes.

You can download patches from SI forum, as posted earlier in the thread, or you can just turn steam into online mode for a hour, and let it auto patch your game.

Back