Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...

1st Season

League Winners
League Cup Winners
FA Cup 5th Round
Champs League Runners Up - Lost to Barca 119th minute winner :(

View attachment 203272View attachment 203273View attachment 203274View attachment 203275View attachment 203276View attachment 203277View attachment 203278View attachment 203279View attachment 203280View attachment 203281View attachment 203282View attachment 203283View attachment 203284View attachment 203285

RVP 2 Separate injuries... missed half the season but still impressive stats im sure you'll agree

Walcott was my most impressive performer however, really carrying the team on his shoulders whilst RVP was out and Chamakh and Gervinho were at ACN!

Suggestions for future signings??

Good return, should never have happened in the first place!

Update***

Sp*rs bid £37mil for Hazard, accepted so I match their offer, offer contract (£140k per week!!!!) and he chooses the Spuds because he wants to play for a big club??

REALLY??

No Biggy really, signed Gotze instead for £52mil (£10 upfront, £42 over 48 months)

Also just signed the new Alan Hansen from Celtic, and had some excellent youth players come through the academy including one Josh Burrows, dubbed the new Nobby Stiles!!!!!!!!!!!

Any screenshot requests?

Sold all of arsenal's ****** players and bought: Mandanda , Kanoute, Hulk ,cahill, moussa sissoko, vrasilijko(or smthing close)
Havent tried chamberlain or ryo yet since their on international duty bt looking forward to that!

Sold all of arsenal's ****** players and bought: Mandanda , Kanoute, Hulk ,cahill, moussa sissoko, vrasilijko(or smthing close)
Havent tried chamberlain or ryo yet since their on international duty bt looking forward to that!

seriously ? oO) XD hulk is good enough with rvp and park (if u still have him)

getting ****** that Lukaz Flapp. due let me down in two straight games( last game being romped 4-1 by HT at Valencia , but 4-3 by ft ) already when wojo was injured. thinking of getting a new gk, Kameni being on of them.

i have also signed Adem Lijac with yossi benayo going back to chelsea by December , and diaby to porto, squillacis to space, and possibly selll Lukas flapps

getting ****** that Lukaz Flapp. due let me down in two straight games( last game being romped 4-1 by HT at Valencia , but 4-3 by ft ) already when wojo was injured. thinking of getting a new gk, Kameni being on of them.

i have also signed Adem Lijac with yossi benayo going back to chelsea by December , and diaby to porto, squillacis to space, and possibly selll Lukas flapps

I sold Flappyhandski for about £6mil at end of first season... Signed Marton Fulop on a free as cover...

I would like to get your opinions on my team and the prices I paid for them in pounds. I was really lucky with some of these players and perhaps it'll give you guys an idea of to buy as well.

I just started third season. First season, 5th place EPL and winners of champions cup (got really lucky, Messi injured in my semifinal and had Napoli for final). Second season, 1st place EPL and winners of champions (Fergie retired so I breezed past Man U. 5-0 in semis and had a amazing defense against Barca). Pretty much consolidated my team with these big wins going into third but I need a better GK.

GK:
Wojciech Szczesny
Lukasz Fabianski
(I want De Gea but Man U doesn't seem to want to sell them, guess I'll wait for next season and offer 30m+ euros)

DWL/DL:
Kieran Gibbs
Salah Nefzi (regen, 3.5 stars, arsenal youth hehe)

DC:
Thomas Vermalean
Marc Muniesa (7.5M)
Toby Alderweireld (8.75M, good backup for Mertesacker and then moved up to my top choice when I realized Mertesacker is just too slow against Man U. and Barca)
Danny Wilson (7.5M, my best buy yet after 2nd season, can't believe he was sitting in reserves. he was impossible to get in 2011)

DWR/DR:
Romario (2.6M, bought him first season and now he's key player. I sold Sagna end of 2nd season when he turned 30 for 15.5M)
Aaron Ramsey (originally backup for Arteta, now backup for MC and also secondary DWR)

MC:
Alex Song (always play him midfield if possible, great for holding down midfield and taking possession)
Jack Wilshere
Denilson (Song backup and if I need stronger midfield I play him with Song)
Douglas Costa (great guy for first 11 and for backup for any position in midfield)
Mateo Kovacic (2.8M 2nd season, going have to play him more or else he'll be useless)

AML:
Eden Hazard (<3, got him 2nd season for 38M after reading this threat)
Antoine Griezmann (20M, only 3 stars. expensive backup for Hazard but good nonetheless)

AMR:
Theo Walcott (I want to sell him, he's just fast and not much else, useful for mid-level to lower tier premier league teams but not for title challenge)
Gervinho (godly starting my 2nd season)
Alex Chamberlain (did amazing 3rd season pre-season, going to give him a chance in the first team)

ST:
Robin van Persie (probably the only player I'll let retire at the club)
Yaya Sanogo (3.4M 1st season, gives the occasional surprising performance)
Giuseppe Rossi (34M, my van Persie replacement, bought him at a whim. He got injured pre-season so not really sure how he compares. Also switched from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 so thought he would be a good partner for van Persie)
Simone Tobanelli (4 star regen, 4.5M from Inter. will need careful development, 16/16 pace and acceleration, 17 years old)

Last edited:
Update***

Sp*rs bid £37mil for Hazard, accepted so I match their offer, offer contract (£140k per week!!!!) and he chooses the Spuds because he wants to play for a big club??

REALLY??

No Biggy really, signed Gotze instead for £52mil (£10 upfront, £42 over 48 months)

Also just signed the new Alan Hansen from Celtic, and had some excellent youth players come through the academy including one Josh Burrows, dubbed the new Nobby Stiles!!!!!!!!!!!

Any screenshot requests?

I gave Hazard £120k a week. I was really reluctant but in the end he's worth it.

Right...

1st Season

League Winners
League Cup Winners
FA Cup 5th Round
Champs League Runners Up - Lost to Barca 119th minute winner :(

Suggestions for future signings??

I hate meeting up against Barca in the champions cup. For my 2nd season finals against Barca, the penalties up all the way up to 10 kicks. Thank Puyol for missing hahahaha

I hate meeting up against Barca in the champions cup. For my 2nd season finals against Barca, the penalties up all the way up to 10 kicks. Thank Puyol for missing hahahaha

you hate meeting them at CL? how would you handle getting them 3 seasons in a row (half, half and finale)? Only thing more annoying is getting Man Utd 5 times in 6 seasons. Happened to me at FM 11.

Yeah it was quite annoying tbh, absolutely battered them, and then they scorred 119th min winner, straight after i brought on arteta and andre santos (purposefully to take pens) GRRRR

I gave Hazard £120k a week. I was really reluctant but in the end he's worth it.

Joke thing is, i'd actually offered him like £140k a week, but he turns me down for Sp*rs, and then looking at his contract details i see he's signed for them for £110 a week WTF

I would like to get your opinions on my team and the prices I paid for them in pounds. I was really lucky with some of these players and perhaps it'll give you guys an idea of to buy as well.

Marc Muniesa is a beast (My first choice left back, rotate between him and Gibbs as backup)

Aaron Ramsay as backup??? Get him in centre midfield as either advanced playmaker, or centre midfield (Automatic) he's an assist machine.

Theo not good enough??? I Disagree sir, with the correct training and deployment his development on this version is substantial. I personally play him as an inside forward on the right.

And finally, regarding your need for a new keeper, ship out Flappyhandski, and promote Damian Martinez, given the odd appearance in League Cup or Dead Rubbers looks like he could prove quite handy.... Will post some screenies at the end of season 2

According to my game Walcott has already reached his full potential so training won't do much. I honestly think that the reason he's rated 3.5 stars in my game is because of his speed. In the the more critical games, I need more than just speed because the other team have fast defenders.

Looking at my midfield line-up Ramsey has to be backup. I would play Song, Wilshere, Douglas Costa all ahead of him because they're more well-rounded. Ramsey definitely will be the next fabregas looking at the way he's developing though. I'm playing him regularly but he's a future investment for me.

I like to build my team around a tactic, namely high-possession high-tempo.

Joke thing is, i'd actually offered him like £140k a week, but he turns me down for Sp*rs, and then looking at his contract details i see he's signed for them for £110 a week WTF

Some players just have a weird affinity for the Spurs. I a bid to them every season.

Has anyone expanded their Arsenal scouting system so much that the club become self-sufficient and rely solely on regens scouted at early age?

Some players just have a weird affinity for the Spurs. I a bid to them every season.

Has anyone expanded their Arsenal scouting system so much that the club become self-sufficient and rely solely on regens scouted at early age?

Not yet, but this is the ultimate aim... i'm in 2nd season, and got 4 & 4.5 star regens coming through already!

Status
Not open for further replies.