Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermaelen is turning 29 for me soon and his attributes are going down the tubes. Selling him for 20M when he's worth 12.5. Anyone think that's a good idea?

Vermaelen is turning 29 for me soon and his attributes are going down the tubes. Selling him for 20M when he's worth 12.5. Anyone think that's a good idea?

keep him for tutoring imo.

May be a bit too late to reply but **** yeah, do it.

At the end of February in my first season. Beat man u 4-1 in league cup final :D and am currently 1st in the prem. Beat AC milan 6-2 away in champs league. I signed;
Reina
Gotze
Hugo Mallo(young right back)
Robert Pires
I sold;
Sczeny
Chamakah

At the end of February in my first season. Beat man u 4-1 in league cup final :D and am currently 1st in the prem. Beat AC milan 6-2 away in champs league. I signed;
Reina
Gotze
Robert Pires
I sold;
Sczeny
Chamakah

OK I know it's your save but selling Szczesny? Seriously?

What a season. Got rid of some players that Wenger had bought, (and Song.) for £43 mil. Used £11 mil of that on Bocaly to eventually take over the RB spot once Sagna leaves at the end of the season. Also bought Ter Stegen and some regens.

My 19 year old wonderkid scored 22 goals in 21 league games, and managed 31 in 331 in all comps. RVP struggled with injury getting minor knocks. Hulk stepped up with 22 in 30 league games, and 35 in 44 in all comps. Won the league (again) losing only twice. Won the FA cup and won the Champions League after being "knocked out" two different times.

Came second in the group (Lost to OM =() and faced RM who beat me last year. Beat them 6-1 on aggregate. Faced Barcelona next. Lost 5-3 at Camp Nou. Beat them 5-0 at Emirates. Faced Bayern in the semi's. Lost 3-1 at Allianz. Won 6-1 at the Emirates. The final vs Leverkusen...

WAS GOING TO POST PICTURE HERE. BUT IT WON'T UPLOAD. :(

I won 6-0. Hulk and wonderkid getting two goals each. Shawcross and Ramsey finishing the rout.

Sagna and Vela expected to leave. Failed to get Cavani on a free :)(). Time to go over Rowleys reports and signing more kids!

Reina
Gotze
Robert Pires
I sold;
Sczeny
Chamakah

how did u even manage to get renia. and i know that sczeny is kinda weak in some areas, but not like so bad as almulia or flapps.

and Epic lol , ur bringing back Pires. XD

would post screen shots but i dont know how. im getting pinto on a free soon :) sczeny wanted to leave as he was no longer playing. I am losing money from buying reina and gotze £3M a month

What a season. Got rid of some players that Wenger had bought, (and Song.) for £43 mil. Used £11 mil of that on Bocaly to eventually take over the RB spot once Sagna leaves at the end of the season. Also bought Ter Stegen and some regens.

My 19 year old wonderkid scored 22 goals in 21 league games, and managed 31 in 331 in all comps. RVP struggled with injury getting minor knocks. Hulk stepped up with 22 in 30 league games, and 35 in 44 in all comps. Won the league (again) losing only twice. Won the FA cup and won the Champions League after being "knocked out" two different times.

Came second in the group (Lost to OM =() and faced RM who beat me last year. Beat them 6-1 on aggregate. Faced Barcelona next. Lost 5-3 at Camp Nou. Beat them 5-0 at Emirates. Faced Bayern in the semi's. Lost 3-1 at Allianz. Won 6-1 at the Emirates. The final vs Leverkusen...

WAS GOING TO POST PICTURE HERE. BUT IT WON'T UPLOAD. :(

I won 6-0. Hulk and wonderkid getting two goals each. Shawcross and Ramsey finishing the rout.

Sagna and Vela expected to leave. Failed to get Cavani on a free :)(). Time to go over Rowleys reports and signing more kids!

You should be banned from this forum for life for putting Ryan Shawcross in an (admittedly computerized) Arsenal shirt....

Just started a save with Arsenal. So far managed to sign Edinson Cavani and Andre Ayew. Only player I have sold is Almunia who has joined Inter for £1.9 mil ( more fool them :p). I have loaned out Djourou to Lyon as he wouldnt be getting many games for me this season and it could do him good and could help him improve as a player. I have also loaned out Ryo Miyaichi and Sanchezz Watt.

Also does anyone know if Gervinho trains into a good striker because I want to train him as one because with my current formation he wont be getting alot of games.

Also does anyone know if Gervinho trains into a good striker because I want to train him as one because with my current formation he wont be getting alot of games.

Gervinho is a beast as a Winger.

What an absolute pisstake! my save gets corrupted after wining the double

Third season in charge, a 3rd Premier league in a row. (Lost 5 times though!) Sold Vela and Gibbs, bought two Rowley kids. Lost to Spurs in the FA cup. Won the Super Cup, and Club World Championship. Best achievement?

View attachment 205731

Back to back Champions League!

View attachment 205732

This game gave me a heart-attack.

Onto the new season, signed M'Vila on a free and two more Rowley kids. Sold Vermaelen. :( RVP announced that he'll retire next season. :( (Last two seasons he's been poor...) So my young squad will need to perform now!

Just started one with Arsenal.. Spent all my money already lol. Managed to get Cahill for £15m and also bought Neymar to partner RVP!! Started well..Neymar scored 4 in the champs league qualifier and 4 in 3 in the league.
Szczesny
Sagna Vermaelen Cahill Santos

Walcott Artera Song/Ramsey Gervinho

Van Persie

Neymar

Fabianski
Mertesacker
Benayoun
Arshavin
Rosicky
Oxlade Chamberlain
Myaichi
Chamakh

And of course Wilshire as soon as he's fit!

What an absolute pisstake! my save gets corrupted after wining the double

sir, u just got f...Frimponged XD

frimponged.jpg

Third season in charge, a 3rd Premier league in a row. (Lost 5 times though!) Sold Vela and Gibbs, bought two Rowley kids. Lost to Spurs in the FA cup. Won the Super Cup, and Club World Championship. Best achievement?

View attachment 205731

Back to back Champions League!

View attachment 205732

This game gave me a heart-attack.

Onto the new season, signed M'Vila on a free and two more Rowley kids. Sold Vermaelen. :( RVP announced that he'll retire next season. :( (Last two seasons he's been poor...) So my young squad will need to perform now!

Haha, I've had 5-0 win against Manchester United when I decided to play a different formation just for the heck of it. For the Barca game I've had 1-1, 9-8 penalties in the Final. Thank you Puyol for missing haha (he retired after that season).

Status
Not open for further replies.