Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its such a challenge to play arsenal in fm12. i have to start all over again, and now im gonna get that LB from rubin (christain asalindi), buy eriksen, and marko mairn. too. :p

its such a challenge to play arsenal in fm12. i have to start all over again, and now im gonna get that LB from rubin (christain asalindi), buy eriksen, and marko mairn. too. :p

I think the challenge is just like the real life challenge: how to create a balanced with older and younger players especially if you like to focus on developing young players.

Not yet, but this is the ultimate aim... i'm in 2nd season, and got 4 & 4.5 star regens coming through already!

Mm...do you assign multiple scouts to the same region/nation? Haha I'm trying to resist the urge to get genie scout when it comes out. It makes the game too boring when I have the best players without a fight.

I took over Arsenal after Wenger retired , 4 seasons in and Rowley is a BEAST. He's found me the next "Platini", someone who's going to be better then RVP and many others. (Players stats are amazing.) I was so close to signing Cavani, but decided against it. Vela can be just as effective imo.

+Won the league in my first season in charge with RVP getting 29 in 29 games.

can anyone suggest me a good LB. im think of christain asalindi, but im sure there are good one out there ?

I took over Arsenal after Wenger retired , 4 seasons in and Rowley is a BEAST. He's found me the next "Platini", someone who's going to be better then RVP and many others. (Players stats are amazing.) I was so close to signing Cavani, but decided against it. Vela can be just as effective imo.

+Won the league in my first season in charge with RVP getting 29 in 29 games.

Steve Rowley.... Very Very Important member of staff.

Found me the next paul ince, the next david platt, the next alan hansen and the next nobby stiles... plus many many more with excellent stats at 16/17 years old.

In second season and trying to give as many of my youngsters game time as possible, hopefully will see some further improvement, and a move towards a sulf sufficient club.

Forza Arsenal

can anyone suggest me a good LB. im think of christain asalindi, but im sure there are good one out there ?

I have Muniesa, who is consistent, but rarely contributes goals/assists.

Ally Cisshoko (sp?) is really rather good, and Leighton Baines whilst old is a consistent player.

Marc Muniesa is pretty good, he can be used as DC too.

I have Muniesa, who is consistent, but rarely contributes goals/assists.

Ally Cisshoko (sp?) is really rather good, and Leighton Baines whilst old is a consistent player.

i know aly cissoko well. really good LB. but cost alot im afraid. i had baines last time, then he's always homesick. lol.

and Muniesa i know from last year is a good defender, but i think he has strong at the cb role than a WB role

i know aly cissoko well. really good LB. but cost alot im afraid. i had baines last time, then he's always homesick. lol.

and Muniesa i know from last year is a good defender, but i think he has strong at the cb role than a WB role

Get Cheik M'Bengue, I have him in my PSG side and he was voted African defender of the year.

You get Cissokho for 9.5m at the start which isn't alot in my opinion for world class defender.

I managed to get Aly Cissokho for 12 mil at the start. Proving to be a million times better than the inconsistent Andre Santos :pShame he's injured along with RVP :(

the last time i had him went to 20m XD
and IRL he is 20m +

I know he's quite good. But first thing you do next time you start is bid that 9.5m for him. I think I did it to be paid over 24 months and it was accepted.

M'Bengue is pretty much the left back version of Sagna. Very consistent and doesn't get injured often.

adler/der stegen
vrsaljko vermalaen/otamendi djourou cissokho

fernandinho ganso

gerivinho wilshere/affelay

rvp/neymar leandro damiao

szecney was good for 2 seasons then signed der stegen for 4 mil in january second season who is amazing then got adler on a free.

djourou is amazing for some reason
vrsaljko is very good cheap at start of game couple of mil.

affelay bargain at 6.5 mil now worth 16

rvp got average rating of over 8 second season, now ledgend on info screen.
leandro damiao best striker ive ever had 140 goals in 127 games.

Haha, you guys are talking to the guy that uses Ramsey as WBR and Vermaelen as WBL.

In other news, my save's Wilshere has amazing stats but apparently only rated 3 stars and expected to develop into 4 stars. =D I might post a screenshot of him along with a beautiful pic of a Arsenal youth regen I'm developing.

Haha, you guys are talking to the guy that uses Ramsey as WBR and Vermaelen as WBL.

In other news, my save's Wilshere has amazing stats but apparently only rated 3 stars and expected to develop into 4 stars. =D I might post a screenshot of him along with a beautiful pic of a Arsenal youth regen I'm developing.

lolwut. i didn't mention anything on Rambo ,bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.