Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

what about Mattias Johansson (19 years old ,550k , RB) or Botelho currently loanout and Sanga swith into new LB

i think botelho is decent. haven't seen really much of him IRL, but in fm11 with lfc marshalls update, he preformed significantly better than Santos, but i had aly cissoko and gibbs as my favourites. but he's not bad tbh, and he also got spanish citizenship, so good for him :)

as for sanga, it very irritating since big teams like Man city adn real madrid want him, and sanga himself is uncertian when that happens. as a back up i brought in sime vrajakjo for dinamo . he's BEAST!!!!

(Koscielny And Dijourou) they are better than Per(A) in the game

(Koscielny And Dijourou) they are better than Per(A) in the game

duh.jpg

***but to some extent only :p***

Szczesney wants to go to a bigger club, really? That would never happen IRL, he bleeds Arsenal!

i think botelho is decent. haven't seen really much of him IRL, but in fm11 with lfc marshalls update, he preformed significantly better than Santos, but i had aly cissoko and gibbs as my favourites. but he's not bad tbh, and he also got spanish citizenship, so good for him :)

as for sanga, it very irritating since big teams like Man city adn real madrid want him, and sanga himself is uncertian when that happens. as a back up i brought in sime vrajakjo for dinamo . he's BEAST!!!!

I can never sell Sagna. I always make him a Legend at the club. Also he performs well right until retirement.

I have just started my save as Arsenal Manager. Nothing to report really. After looking at the squad. I decided that I need to strengthen the defence. I need a cover striker. If RvP gets injured then I am screwed. I have made an ambitious bid for Carlos Tevez (see below). As you can see I have had a bid £8m accepted for young Senegalese full back Cheik M'Bengué. I also am going to sign a young good goalkeeper, can never be too sure with Arsenals keepers :D

A few screenshots:

Showing the main Home. With Transfer budget, wage budget and fixtures:
View attachment 208360

I kinda hope, that offer Tevez aint accepted because I actually want to either get Vaclav Kadlec, Leandro, Jordan Ayew, Abel Hernandez, Yaya Sanogo, Mbaye Niang or Luuk De Jong. Will report back with more news.

I've made Arsenal the best team in the world. They've won the BPL 11 years in a row (1 from Arsene, 5 from me, 3 from Alex Mcleish (Lol I know) and 2 from this Saudi Arabian former youth coach...) Also won the Champions League 5 times (4 from me, 1 from Alex) and have a Chinese tycoon and their financial number(?) is £1 billion and are either 1st, 2nd or 3rd on the list. (Madrid and Barca). I've taken over at Man City in a poor attempt at stopping them... :(

I managed to sign Christian Eriksen for £8.75m. That is one **** of a bargain. Only on £33.5k per week.

Other signings:

Cheik Bengué - £8m
Sime Vrsalijko - £3,4m
Jan Vertonghen - £9m (£5m upfront, £4m over 48 months)
Marc Andre ter Stegen - £15.75m (£10m upfront , £5.75m over a £48months)

Out:
Djourou - £11m

Thats all so far. Man City and Anzhi Makhachkala are after Arshavin. I have set an asking price of £24M for him LOL

I have finally got around to starting my Arsenal season, been looking forward to this for a long time :) (BIG arsenal fan)

Im still in the middle of the summer transfer window and i have made a few adjusments to the squad (in and out), i thought it would be best to bring in some more back-ups as the injuries run frequently on this game, ecspecially in the big players.

My first XI:
GK - Woj
LB - Gibbs
CB - Kos
CB - TV
RB - Sagna
CDM - Song
CM - Areteta
CM - Ramsey
RW - Walcott
LW - Gervinho
ST - Robin Van Persie

S1 - Andre ter Stegen
S2 - Digne
S3 - Vrsljko
S4 - Frimpong
S5 - Rosicky (Wilshere after injury)
S6 - Ryo/Chamberlin
S7 - Jordan Ayew

I still have 38mil to spend coming up towards the end of the transfer window but i dont want to over spend in the summer transfer window because it would be less life like, so im going to hold on to the money to see what i can change in janruary.
Ive played 3 friendlys coming into the prem start.

(A) Luton 5-0 (W) Ryo got 2, both set up by chamberlin, Arteta (pen), Rosicky and Miguel with the others... Ryo MOM
(A) Jaguares 3-0 (W) Chamberlin, RVP and Arteta (pen)... Kosiciellny MOM
(H) BVB 2-2 (D) RVP and Walcott.. Walcott MOM

Ive only brought in Asenjo, Digne, Vrsljko and Ayew
And let go, Mannone, Arshavin (14.5m bid from City), Almunia and Chamakh...
I may try and loan out some more youngsters before the end of the window, im also already planning ahead for janraury and am going to try and bring in an experience midfielder as cover while i wait for wilshere to return to fitness which could take till the last month of the season..

Last edited:
I have just started my save as Arsenal Manager. Nothing to report really. After looking at the squad. I decided that I need to strengthen the defence. I need a cover striker. If RvP gets injured then I am screwed. I have made an ambitious bid for Carlos Tevez (see below). As you can see I have had a bid £8m accepted for young Senegalese full back Cheik M'Bengué. I also am going to sign a young good goalkeeper, can never be too sure with Arsenals keepers :D

A few screenshots:

Showing the main Home. With Transfer budget, wage budget and fixtures:
View attachment 208360

I kinda hope, that offer Tevez aint accepted because I actually want to either get Vaclav Kadlec, Leandro, Jordan Ayew, Abel Hernandez, Yaya Sanogo, Mbaye Niang or Luuk De Jong. Will report back with more news.[/Q

Buy Yaya Sanogo Future star player He is a BEAST.......

Won the league on the final day of the season in the first year, needed to get 3 points vs. United and miraculously it happened (Gervinho :wub:). Was really happy as the start of the season didn't go too well. Lost in the FA Cup Final to Chelsea in the final minutes of the game.

2012-13, Gervinho scored the only goal to beat Chelsea in the Community Shield so that's one bit of silverware this year. Won the League Cup against Wolves so that's 2. In the FA Cup Final against United (another tough draw) so I'm in with the chance of another bit of silver. League's Man City's to lose really, a point ahead of United with two games in hand.

The Yids are doing really well, matching my W22 D8 L4 F78 record but they've conceded 12 more than my team, but this season is proving tougher than thought.

The last of my fixtures are:

May 1 - United H Champs Cup Semi Final Leg 1
May 4 - Spurs H Premier League
May 7 - United A Champs Cup Semi Final Leg 2
May 11 - United A Premier League
May 15 - Chelsea H Premier League
May 18 - United FA Cup Final
May 26 - Stoke A Premier League

As you can see it's a ******* difficult and knackering run in with a game every 3-4 days until the penultimate game of the season. If I beat United in the ECC Semi Final I'll have another game (Real Madrid/CSKA Moscow) between the cup final and the last game of the season. Sooo wish me luck :D

Some screenshots you may want to look at including season's top performers. Best of the bunch is Leighton Baines, close followers Gervinho and Jordan Ayew (highly recommended purchase, keeping van Persie out of the team) plus a cheap regen I got who is outstanding already. And Mertesacker scored 4 in one game XD

I'll let you know what happens after the season has finished :)

Just beat United 2-0 in the first leg, another brace from Ayew :wub: but Gervinho tore his calf muscle and is out for the remainder of the season :(

Won the league on the final day of the season in the first year, needed to get 3 points vs. United and miraculously it happened (Gervinho :wub:). Was really happy as the start of the season didn't go too well. Lost in the FA Cup Final to Chelsea in the final minutes of the game.

2012-13, Gervinho scored the only goal to beat Chelsea in the Community Shield so that's one bit of silverware this year. Won the League Cup against Wolves so that's 2. In the FA Cup Final against United (another tough draw) so I'm in with the chance of another bit of silver. League's Man City's to lose really, a point ahead of United with two games in hand.

The Yids are doing really well, matching my W22 D8 L4 F78 record but they've conceded 12 more than my team, but this season is proving tougher than thought.

The last of my fixtures are:

May 1 - United H Champs Cup Semi Final Leg 1
May 4 - Spurs H Premier League
May 7 - United A Champs Cup Semi Final Leg 2
May 11 - United A Premier League
May 15 - Chelsea H Premier League
May 18 - United FA Cup Final
May 26 - Stoke A Premier League

As you can see it's a ******* difficult and knackering run in with a game every 3-4 days until the penultimate game of the season. If I beat United in the ECC Semi Final I'll have another game (Real Madrid/CSKA Moscow) between the cup final and the last game of the season. Sooo wish me luck :D

Some screenshots you may want to look at including season's top performers. Best of the bunch is Leighton Baines, close followers Gervinho and Jordan Ayew (highly recommended purchase, keeping van Persie out of the team) plus a cheap regen I got who is outstanding already. And Mertesacker scored 4 in one game XD

I'll let you know what happens after the season has finished :)

how the **** mertesacker scored 4 on 1 game?

anyway, wish u luck on those upcoming game mate :)

how the **** mertesacker scored 4 on 1 game?

anyway, wish u luck on those upcoming game mate :)

4 corners, don't know how/why it happened :)

Thank you, just about to kick off vs. Tottenham.

4 corners, don't know how/why it happened :)

Thank you, just about to kick off vs. Tottenham.
ahaha, i remembered i also did the same to thiago silva on FM11, 14 goals on 2nd season only on headers :wub:
but all i can get is hattrick , but u got 4 mate!! lol

Ended the season on a very unlikely high - finished 4th in the league :/ but beat United 3-1 in the FA Cup Final, defeated Chelsea then Stoke to gain 6 points at the end of the season then annihilated Madrid by sticking 4 past them without reply. God I love FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.