Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 262K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with complete forward - attack for Cavani. Goals galore. :)

cheers. he's been scoring 1 goal per game though, but sadly he's being bench all the time. rvp, gervhino, and walcott are just too amazing atm. beside if **** happens to rvp (i hope i doesnt), then cavani is there ;) planning to shift positions for my players, and make rvp on the wings while cavani is up front.

jack wilshere is back now, and now with erikseen , ramsey , song, arteta in full swings, :fuckyea: my squad depth is impressive. :)

update to my game save.

i won my first trophy .

View attachment 212460

Carling cup winners ;)
Fuck_Yea_in_HD_by_CrusierPL_RE_Sharenator_is_Growing-s900x773-120811.png

hey guys, new to this forum but have found it very useful. currently with arsenal in my second season, managed the quad (highlight being my 2-1 victory over barcelona) but now pat rice has gone AWOL so i need a new assitant manager. whats everyone else done in their saves? also, any general tips on getting some better staff/which ones to keep and sack thanks

hey guys, new to this forum but have found it very useful. currently with arsenal in my second season, managed the quad (highlight being my 2-1 victory over barcelona) but now pat rice has gone AWOL so i need a new assitant manager. whats everyone else done in their saves? also, any general tips on getting some better staff/which ones to keep and sack thanks

for an ***. man. i suggest u go for steve round from everton. he is like around i think, so if u plan to have a long arsenal save, then with him as ur right hand man will be beast ;)

remove some old staff , but with some exception though. like gilles gilamdi, franciso ciagoo, steve rowley, and kamebu at grrat members keep them.

renew the old ones with younger ones WITH high attributes though. like some staff members are 35 years old, but have like 19 and 20 in scouting attributes or like 18 and 17 in coaching areas.

Hey everyone, long time reader of this board but I don't comment much.

Just got FM12 though after playing FM10 for the last 2 years! For some reason, I'm getting more success by playing Theo upfront. Anyone else found this? RVP as a trequartista in the hole and Walcott as a lone striker, played to feet. The difference between FM10 Walcott and FM12 Walcott is staggering.

for an ***. man. i suggest u go for steve round from everton. he is like around i think, so if u plan to have a long arsenal save, then with him as ur right hand man will be beast ;)

remove some old staff , but with some exception though. like gilles gilamdi, franciso ciagoo, steve rowley, and kamebu at grrat members keep them.

renew the old ones with younger ones WITH high attributes though. like some staff members are 35 years old, but have like 19 and 20 in scouting attributes or like 18 and 17 in coaching areas.

gone to aston villa and has no intention of coming to me, dang!

gone to aston villa and has no intention of coming to me, dang!

lol bad days. XD. look for staff members that are good at managing and club knowledge. and beside Boro primoicr (sp) is also good enough for a few years.

HELP!!!

just one game left in to the season, and in all calamity, marvin martin has transfer listed him self and is up for 10m. half his original price. :)

should i get him. i mean i have eriksen, wilshere, song, ramsey, with arteta and rosicky being the 'tutors' in the bag.
and all honestly, i feel that i need a lift in my creative department, since erkiseen, wilshere, and ramsey are still in developing mode and are great tbh.

so, should i bid for him, or just back off, cuz inter milan and possibly ManU are also in for him.

my formation is
-------------------cesni------------------
sagna/vrsaljko-verma-shawcross-santos/gibs
--------------coquelin-ramsey--------------
aoc-----------------------------------wilian
-------cavani-----------rvp----------------

Thought this would be the best place to ask instead of making a thread.

How do you get the best out of RVP? I've tried two different saves; one where he was an AMC set to trequartista behind Walcott and another when he is alongside Chamakh as a complete forward. Both times he gets lowly average scores and chips in with assists but never scores goals himself.
Where do you guys put him?

edit: plus, whenever you ask him to try harder or improve his performances, he says he's playing fine the cheeky git!

Last edited:
Thought this would be the best place to ask instead of making a thread.

How do you get the best out of RVP? I've tried two different saves; one where he was an AMC set to trequartista behind Walcott and another when he is alongside Chamakh as a complete forward. Both times he gets lowly average scores and chips in with assists but never scores goals himself.
Where do you guys put him?

edit: plus, whenever you ask him you to try harder or improve his performances, he says he's playing fine the cheeky git!

using a 4-2-3-1, rvp is complete forward with attack roles, while walcott, gevhino, arshavin, marko marin adn cavani sometimes in the wingers with attack roles.

and yeah need a really good amc player. eriksen did wonders for me, and so does wilshere. marvin martin is anohter one whta can doo the job there to, but i dont have him in my long arsneal save . if ur ***. man. puts arshavin in the amc, its, fine, casue he's also 4 starts there too.

and with all of that this is how epic rvp is
View attachment 213185

and yeah, make rvp take both penalties and free kicks. arteta is second choice in pk.

using a 4-2-3-1, rvp is complete forward with attack roles, while walcott, gevhino, arshavin, marko marin adn cavani sometimes in the wingers with attack roles.

and yeah need a really good amc player. eriksen did wonders for me, and so does wilshere. marvin martin is anohter one whta can doo the job there to, but i dont have him in my long arsneal save . if ur ***. man. puts arshavin in the amc, its, fine, casue he's also 4 starts there too.

and with all of that this is how epic rvp is
View attachment 213185

and yeah, make rvp take both penalties and free kicks. arteta is second choice in pk.

Thanks for the help! I'll set him as complete forward. It's hard starting the season with Arsenal coz they have 3/4 key players injured for months, especially Wilshere. It's tough deciding whether to sign somebody while he's out.

I'll give my $18mil and say Andre Ayew is a must-buy for Arsenal!

Started a realistic Arsenal save today. Transfers are off until January (although Soukouna has been brought in on a free transfer while Cidinho has been brought in on loan). Using 4-2-3-1 tactics having finally managed to negotiate a deal with Van Persie. Walcott and Song have both signed on.

Can't expect to do very well but 4th place has to be the minimum as others have been sacked for not either getting a trophy like the FA Cup or coming 4th. Managed to play three seasons like this last year and won the title all three seasons but without the likes of Nasri and Fabregas this season, it will be a lot harder.

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start the 2nd season and I have 25m left in my budget, I feel pretty confident about this team but I'd like to know if anybody has any suggestions about the possible signings, I use either 4-1-1-2-2 or 4-2-2-2 both with wingers.

Goalkeepers:
Steve Mandanda
Wojciech Szczesny
Lukas Fabianski

Defenders:
Salvatore Bocchetti
Domenico Criscito
Nicolas Otamendi
Per Mertesacker
Giuseppe Prestia
Mauricio Isla
Kieran Gibbs

Midfielders:
Alex Song
Kwadwo Asamoah
Andrey Arshavin
Mikel Arteta
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Douglas Costa
Gervinho

Strikers:
Robin van Persie
Theo Walcott
Edinson Cavani
Carlos Vela

shinji kagawa's contract is up in 6months, and i want to get him

problem is i have erkiseen, wilshere, ramsey, and hamsik in the midfield. worried i might upset the young midfielders, like ramsey and wilshere. if i get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back