Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you already know RVP has a long term injury well now..

HENRY - INJURED
PARK - INJURED

So the only fit forward is Carlos Vela, if anything happens to Vela I will have to play a 16yr old up front :(

As you already know RVP has a long term injury well now..

HENRY - INJURED
PARK - INJURED

So the only fit forward is Carlos Vela, if anything happens to Vela I will have to play a 16yr old up front :(

haha. play benik afobe up front :)

or recall wellington silva. 3 star recommendation.

Last edited:
I don't know what the **** is going on. Haven't won a single league game in 7 matches. The run is so bad I've just started a match away at West Brom and we're underdogs for the game.

In between losses, Barcelona defeated us 3-1 in the first leg of the knockout stage of the Champions Cup and - somehow! - won the League Cup against Stoke.

And I've just gone 1-0 down. :mad:

I don't know what the **** is going on. Haven't won a single league game in 7 matches. The run is so bad I've just started a match away at West Brom and we're underdogs for the game.

In between losses, Barcelona defeated us 3-1 in the first leg of the knockout stage of the Champions Cup and - somehow! - won the League Cup against Stoke.

And I've just gone 1-0 down. :mad:

is it march? ;)

Yay, starting my 3rd season (june 28th) and PSG offered me Sahko (and everybody else) for $25.5mil :D (He got ****** off for being fined, lawls)

Yay, starting my 3rd season (june 28th) and PSG offered me Sahko (and everybody else) for $25.5mil :D (He got ****** off for being fined, lawls)

haha amazing. he's beast and can play both LB and CB

Thinking of quitting this game completely. 3-2 down at home vs. Wolves at half time.

havent u tried the team meeting to motivate 'em players. ;)

3 times since the new year. I'm out of ideas.

Before Christmas I was 7 points clear at the top. 3 months later I am third and 14 points trailing. Out of the Champions Cup and just been defeated in the FA Cup Quarter Final vs. Wolves. But I won the League Cup.

Here's my form since the new year (in all competitions... and I'm not even joking):

W W W L L W W L D D W L W L D L L L

and this is my league form since new years':

W L L L D D L D L

I feel like crying, actually do.

3 times since the new year. I'm out of ideas.

Before Christmas I was 7 points clear at the top. 3 months later I am third and 14 points trailing. Out of the Champions Cup and just been defeated in the FA Cup Quarter Final vs. Wolves. But I won the League Cup.

Here's my form since the new year (in all competitions... and I'm not even joking):

W W W L L W W L D D W L W L D L L L

and this is my league form since new years':

W L L L D D L D L

I feel like crying, actually do.

u can now image how arsene feels during the early stages of this season :( (8-2 thumping , **** u :mad: )

and what season are u in , 1st season ?. i mean if ur really gonna run out of ideas and be bald, start a new save with another team ;) just to cool the tension down :)

i too was struggling in my second season, and only managed 3rd. entering 3rd season, i just finished signing players in, like hazard for 46m ;), and selling deadwood, like santos , denilson, and some of the reserves. and there i stopped ad now im playing a new save with PSG ! ;) not easy but refreshing

Last edited:
i have a funny feeling this thread will turn out to be the 'post your Arsenal frustrations' thread :OoO)

poor calum ......:p

i have a funny feeling this thread will turn out to be the 'post your Arsenal frustrations' thread :OoO)

poor calum ......:p

Kos cost me a win at SB :(

Ramsey scored a goal worthy of winning a match aswell !

u can now image how arsene feels during the early stages of this season :( (8-2 thumping , **** u :mad: )

and what season are u in , 1st season ?. i mean if ur really gonna run out of ideas and be bald, start a new save with another team ;) just to cool the tension down :)

i too was struggling in my second season, and only managed 3rd. entering 3rd season, i just finished signing players in, like hazard for 46m ;), and selling deadwood, like santos , denilson, and some of the reserves. and there i stopped ad now im playing a new save with PSG ! ;) not easy but refreshing

Yep, first season. Don't want to play another file as I want to do well with Arsenal.

I'm 2-1 up versus Villa, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.