Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 262K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what else to say about Walcott - came on as a sub in an FA Cup match vs. Middlesbrough (was after only 26 mins) and scored yet another hattrick, my god.

lol ikr. :P

but he seems to get injured every-time in international duty in my save. :why: !!!

Right this was AMAZING.

Playing Stoke away in the PL, down to 10 men since the 50th minute when Verms got red carded and last season Stoke beat us 3-0 home & away :(.

Back to the current game its 0-0 with 93rd minutes of the 94 played, the stoke keeper comes out his area and handballs, he gets booked and we have 1 last chance to ****** a win.....

[video=youtube;-1hYrbrhLQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1hYrbrhLQ0[/video]

View attachment 222683

:D:D Tevez you hero

How are you playing him mate, Poacher?
And what player instructions has he got? May give him a try in a lesser game for the last half an hour!

Yes mate, Poacher with Gervinho AML inside forward. Those two are absolute beastly.

Have another hattrick from Theo - 5-2 win over Chelsea.

^ Haha, 95th minute!? Very lucky there Mike. ;)
Is that the first time you've beat them away?

Since im lacking an 'enforcer' in the midfield, should should i spend all my money to get javi martinez. he is transfer listed for 18.5m and i have only 18m left. yay or nay ?

Ohhh yeah !!!

View attachment 223175

10m up front, with monthly instalment 7.5m in 24 months, with 1m after 20 league games :)
offering him a blockbuster 55k p/w on 5 year term.

Ah good stuff mate, so unbeaten away then :P.. What's your team looking like?

My line up is this:

Szczesny
Sagna Chygrynskyi Vermaelen Cissokho
Song
Wilshere Ramsey
Gaitan --------------------- Gervinho

Walcott

Gaitan and Gervinho are both inside forwards, Walcott a poacher. Wilshere and Ramsey don't come away with a lot of fitness after one game (due to the tactic I think) so I can't play them twice a week, unlike Song, Walcott, Gervinho etc. I can more or less play this back four week in week out, including midweek cup games but I like to keep them fit so I change around. Have 3 great 18-20 year old regen DCs and Mertesacker's bench warming so I'm okay on that front.

Since im lacking an 'enforcer' in the midfield, should should i spend all my money to get javi martinez. he is transfer listed for 18.5m and i have only 18m left. yay or nay ?

Never had any experience with Martinez, but has never performed well any time I've played against him. I've stuck by Song-Wilshere-Ramsey but it's up to you; it's a good deal.

im an arsenal fan since 86, so am always arsenal on fm. ive just finished my 3rd season and to be honest cannot believe what i have won in 3 years.

epl-2 times
european cup-3 times on the trot!
league cup-2 times
f.a cup-2 times
community shield-2 times
euro super cup- 2 times
world club championship- 2 times

never ever thought id be that successful!

my line up is-

azpilcueta otamendi dominguez cissokho

wilshire vidal ganso

gaitan willian

cavani

just bought neymar, and i have some very good regens. should i sell rvp? hes nearly 31,gets paid alot and not a starter.

still got song,ramsey,gibbs,vermalean,walcott,gago,mapou mwinga,varsiljko.

where do i go from here?

im an arsenal fan since 86, so am always arsenal on fm. ive just finished my 3rd season and to be honest cannot believe what i have won in 3 years.

epl-2 times
european cup-3 times on the trot!
league cup-2 times
f.a cup-2 times
community shield-2 times
euro super cup- 2 times
world club championship- 2 times

never ever thought id be that successful!

my line up is-

azpilcueta otamendi dominguez cissokho

wilshire vidal ganso

gaitan willian

cavani

just bought neymar, and i have some very good regens. should i sell rvp? hes nearly 31,gets paid alot and not a starter.

still got song,ramsey,gibbs,vermalean,walcott,gago,mapou mwinga,varsiljko.

where do i go from here?

No wonder you're winning things, look at the team you've got! It's not even an Arsenal squad anymore lol

You must have spent A LOT on transfers, unless you've taken advantage of the 48 monthly instalments (and if you have you're going to be in so much debt soon) then no way is this possible. Mind if you post screenies of your transfer history? Cheers.

yeah, i know i dont have an original squad, but i rotate my midfield between ganso,wilshire,ramsey,gago,vidal,song etc. im frustrated with the real arsenal team, so this is my way of making arsenal good! all my transfers have been paid for outright, no monthly installments or anything, and only 3 players have been over 20 mil, cavani,vidal and neymar. my wages are good aswell. i do want to get rid of a few players, but not sure who. cant provide any screenshots, dont know how!

I normally always struggle against Man City, they are the one team in the BPL that constantly challenge me for everything... so naturally, this result was quite the surprise! :D

View attachment 223775

RvP still scores everytime i play him, even if i have steven jotiec, cavani, leandro or mbaye niang :P

EXPERIENCE COUNTS !!!

I managed to get AC Milan to accept a 30mil bid for Thiago Silva! Vermealens been poor during my first season. I'm going to move him to left-back and give him a chance to prove himself.
Oh, and one of my primary targets, Eden Hazard, joined Manchester City for 41.5mil. I offered 'only' 25mil. Forget him anyways, I have the HULK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back