Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 262K
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks...the last guy isnt on my game. Olic is a good signing...got him for 7.5 after first year.

2-0 Down to Tottenham at HT. Gary Cahill decided to change that! :D

[video=youtube;NYsmXgx-OYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsmXgx-OYQ[/video]

what tempo u guys play? slow tempo or high tempo? in reality i thk arsenal is quite slow tempo isnt it?

Best player you guys have bought at the start of Season 1? About to start a new game as them, need some ideas

Best player you guys have bought at the start of Season 1? About to start a new game as them, need some ideas

Srne Vrsaljko (sp?) but reason being is Jenskinson is simply bad in the game, and with Sagna aging we need a backup RB to rotate. He fits the bill perfectly and will go for £1m at the start. Turns to be amazing given game time and by the time Sagna hits his 30s this RB will probably have already surpassed him.

Get Jordan Ayew from OM. he's a good striker at a young age and an easy back up for RvP anytime . :)
also get steve mandanda as your permanent GK until Wojo becomes good.

and like Keshs001 said, Sime will be they best back up for Sagna. Jenkinson is not that great.

Jenkinson is terrible. Real life and in the game. Get Niang and Carlos Fierro - become two of the best strikers in the game.

Jenkinson is terrible. Real life and in the game. Get Niang and Carlos Fierro - become two of the best strikers in the game.

Can't be bad when you score screamers like this...

[video=youtube;EQAeGbjU3bY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQAeGbjU3bY[/video]

Lol #owned ;)

tevezisowned.png

Lol I've never had this in my games before.

Lol, well a few weeks later BBC SPORT conducted their own poll on the the very same issue with a slight change in the results ;)

scaled.php

:D :D :D

Best comeback ever!

In the 1st leg at home we were beat 1-0 and in the 2nd leg with three minutes left we were heading out, then BAM! Kos makes it 1-1 in the 88th min, we are still going out untill Sturridge is played in one on one with the goalie, he skins him, open goal for Sturridge, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! :D.

Full time and we go through on away goals <3

arsenalfixturesfixtures.png

By the end of this season, i have played against Man United 6 times now. (4 in that picture, and 2 where played in the the beginning of the season)

12871762_dfc3_625x625.jpg

arsenalfixturesfixtures.png

By the end of this season, i have played against Man United 6 times now. (4 in that picture, and 2 where played in the the beginning of the season)

12871762_dfc3_625x625.jpg

what skin you using there mate?

Heartbreak Season:

Lost in the The FA CUP Semi Finals
Lost in the Carling Cup Semi Final
Lost in the Europa League Final

:'( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back