Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 262K
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in my 3rd season for arsenal in july and i have a budget of 35mil. im playing in a 4231 formation with two cm's. who should i sell and who should i buy? here is my squad 2 help:
Goalkeepers:
Mandanda
Szczesny

Defenders:
Vertonghen
Vermaelen
Astori
Sagna
Vrsaljko
Cissokho
Alex Sandro

Midfielders:
Song
Lucas Leiva
Arteta
Wilshere
Ramsey
Chamberlain
Eriksen
Gervinho
Gaitan

Forwards:
Walcott
Leandro
van Persie
Fierro

Heartbreak Season:

Lost in the The FA CUP Semi Finals
Lost in the Carling Cup Semi Final
Lost in the Europa League Final

:'( :(

You're in the Europa? oO)

Shouldn't you be getting Arsenal into the Champions League?

First game of the season!

ArsenalvManUtdInformation_Overview.png

how come my song and gibbs always okay or low in morale? they don't seem to be unhappy. I play them always and give them new contracts. But the morale still low, why?

Jeez, talking about leaving it late! We actually deserved to lose this. Norwich gave it their all. Defended superbly, which is odd in itself because they were bottom of the table with a GD of -18, they went 6 games without scoring a goal, then scored 2 against QPR then went ahead in my game.

Look at the final score though. I went mental when we equalised....imagine my reaction when Gervinho scored......

View attachment 227979

Here is a summery of my season so far.

Fixtures/Results:
View attachment 227983
Not bad 2 draws, but team is playing extremely well now, 4-2 against City was a cracking result

Table:
View attachment 227984
Im actually really surprised how well we are doing! But a LONGG way to go yet and its so tight at the top

Squad:
View attachment 227985
A good starting 11. Vrsaljko is filling in really well for the injured Sagna who should be back soon. Eriksen has got to be my best buy so far. 7 Assists and 3 goals in the league, and only for £8.75m. Averaging 8.14. RVP is such a beast, 9 goals in the league so far.

Heres my squad as you can see the players i brought in are all young.

He rarely does well for Comp managed teams so I'd let him go to Utd.

nah, i let him go to PSG apparently XD probably i'll rest this save for now, as i dont even know what improvements i have to do for my arsenal team after an incredible season.

time for PSG raid !!! :D

Lucky son of a b...that's a definite yes. Looks like you've got your Arteta replacement.

Yeah I know mate, very lucky! But the only downside to this is that the new patch came out tonight! So looks like I'll be ending this Arsenal save and starting a new one in the morning :(
I was really getting into that as well, **** you sports interactive!

Yeah I know mate, very lucky! But the only downside to this is that the new patch came out tonight! So looks like I'll be ending this Arsenal save and starting a new one in the morning :(
I was really getting into that as well, **** you sports interactive!

just keep this save,and dont delete it. and you are lucky to get hamsik for 19m, as i had to pay 21m for him :(

I have a question about the Arsenal strikers. In my second season I want to sell one of them. I have RVP, Walcott, Chamakh, Park, Paloschi, Vela and Bendtner. Which one should I sell?

Only one of them? I'd sell Chamakh, Park, Bendtner and Vela xD Get some replacement for van Persie, his stats will start dropping really fast soon.

I have a question about the Arsenal strikers. In my second season I want to sell one of them. I have RVP, Walcott, Chamakh, Park, Paloschi, Vela and Bendtner. Which one should I sell?

Sell Chamakh, Park and Bendtner.

Vela, Paloschi and Walcott are all great poachers.

Thanks for the advice.... I will try to lose them! I think I'll try to get Cavani in return...

Thanks for the advice.... I will try to lose them! I think I'll try to get Cavani in return...

Walcott becomes amazing. But it's true Van Persie will get older and more injury prone and basically the RVP you know is dead by 31.

keep RVP till he 'last' .

im now enter 4th season, and im not sure whether he'll grab'em goals, since in the previous season, he only managed like 5 goals or something.. :( Cavani was on fire on last season, followed by ruiz , mbaye niang steven jovetic and walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back