Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 794
  • Views Views 262K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willian is better on the left than Ayew imo. Well, if you play him as an inside forward that is.

Ibrahim Afellay is also available for 1.7m.

i have tried to get him on loan, as well as bidding for william, honda and greanro. tried a cheeking bid for messi for 12mill plus alumina but it didn't fly with them

Ibrahim Afellay is also available for 1.7m.

He wanted £40k a week to come to me... I refused to give him that much and he chose Liverpool instead... £23k p/w. what a loser, I'm top of the league and liverpool are 5th or 6th.

Also, C. Eriksen. This kid is an absolute triumph.

View attachment 229142View attachment 229143

Also, does anyone have any experience with Emmanuel Badu? Just signed him in the january transfer window... but not sure about him now?

He wanted £40k a week to come to me... I refused to give him that much and he chose Liverpool instead... £23k p/w. what a loser, I'm top of the league and liverpool are 5th or 6th.

Also, C. Eriksen. This kid is an absolute triumph.

View attachment 229142View attachment 229143

Also, does anyone have any experience with Emmanuel Badu? Just signed him in the january transfer window... but not sure about him now?

Affelay went to Liverpool in my game as well but he's somehow playing amazing. His stats are poor but performances are 7.50. Maybe just a one off season. But good signing with Eriksen. Turns out to be amazing.

He becomes decent, but no world beater.

figured i needed a cheap new replacement/backup for song. want to cash in on him this save... better suggestions?

Well Coquelin is quite good, but Maxime Gonalons from Lyon will be good and if you want older player who can tutor Coquelin then sign Rio Mavuba from Lille. If I remember right it will cost something like 5m and Gonalons around same price range.

I just got an offer of £9.75m from Marseille for Mertesacker. Considering I've only played him twice, I think thats a pretty good deal.

PSG have offered a contract to Luuk de Jong. Looks like me an Arsene are going head to head for his signature.

Well Coquelin is quite good, but Maxime Gonalons from Lyon will be good and if you want older player who can tutor Coquelin then sign Rio Mavuba from Lille. If I remember right it will cost something like 5m and Gonalons around same price range.

Gonalons looks quality, but the scouting card says he'll probably cost us £23.5m to sign... hes only worth £6m

Gonalons looks quality, but the scouting card says he'll probably cost us £23.5m to sign... hes only worth £6m

Are you on new patch? If I remember right I got offer of 5m accepted first day.

Are you on new patch? If I remember right I got offer of 5m accepted first day.

Yeah, but I'm now in Feb 1st season. Tried to loan Balotelli after my main signing Iker Muniain got injured for 3 months and RvP jus gets injured every other game. Think I preferred the old patch haha

Just started a new Arsenal save on the new patch, so I'm looking for some advice on who to sign and who to sell?
Screen shots of your transfer dealings would be good. I'll keep you updated on how I get on

Just started a new Arsenal save on the new patch, so I'm looking for some advice on who to sign and who to sell?
Screen shots of your transfer dealings would be good. I'll keep you updated on how I get on

How many times have you started a new save? lol

Twice on the default patch, and once on this patch?

Who should I buy?
I have £28.89m left in the 1st season. I need a 3rd choice GK, a 2nd choice RB, a 2nd choice CB a 2nd choice (D)CM and a 2nd choice AMR/STR.

ter Stegen
Sime Vrsaljko
Jan Vertonghen
Emre Cann
Christian Eriksen
Jese or Yaya Sanogo

Also quick question, after seeing Luuk de Jong turned down a contract at FC Twente I offered him a contract and he accepted and is going to join me on a free in the summer.

Is that a good signing or is he a flop?

Emre Cann was such a disappointment in my last save. Arrived with such high expectations

His a good backup, his performed well for me, his only on loan but in Cups puts in a good shift, his stamina is the only downside though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back