Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh what a second leg..Benayoun with a Hat trick? haha. Nice result. I have Bayern Munich in the first knockout round in the CL :(

I'm beginning to think I should be a different team... both saves with Arsenal I've won everything in my first season, and beaten Barcelona in the final each save.

View attachment 229404

Does anyone get the best out of Serge Gnabry? I'm not sure how to go about playing him to get his best potential.

That's quality mate.. Any chance at a look at your tactic, and team?

Pointless playing with the new patch... my scout report cards no longer appear.

But heres a screenshot...

View attachment 229523

I have to admit, this season it was the pairing of Eriksen as AP and J. Ayew as Poacher that won me everything.

View attachment 229524View attachment 229525View attachment 229526

Ayew banged in 5 goals against Dortmund in the champions league - in both saves I've never had a player score 5 in 1 game before. His perfomances kind of tailed off towards the end as RvP came back from injury and I started to rotate them.

The Ox was also on fire considering his age...

View attachment 229527

Here. Is my arsenal squad in the January window of my first season.
Gk- sczensy
Rb- sagna/vrskjaklo
Cb-subotic/vermaelen(stoppers) mertesacker/koscieleny(covers)
Lb-cissokho/Gibbs

Cm-song/fellaini/conquelin(ball winners/defensive mids) artera/Ramsey/wilshere (advanced playmakers)

Wingers- eden hazard/gervinho/Walcott/chamberlain

Striker-rvp

As you can see, I have spent quite a lot of money. I still think I need another keeper. However, I don't want to stunt sczensy's growth. I also nearly replaced koscielny with Jan vertagohen but he failed his medical. I am also going to have to make a decision when it wilshere comes back from injury. I will have three players for one position (wilshere,artera,Ramsey) and will need to sell one of them. I also just signed Luuk de Jong on a free transfer, and he will arrive in the summer. He is my long term replacement to rvp.

League Cup 3rd Round Draw...
Boom!

SamHorsleyNews_Inbox.png

Just signed Ross Barkley for 10m in January of the first season. Think I should switch my tactic to use him in AMC role? Right now I use a 4-2-4 tactic.

Great finish for Arsenal today! Absolutely great to see that never give up determination at work

Just signed Ross Barkley for 10m in January of the first season. Think I should switch my tactic to use him in AMC role? Right now I use a 4-2-4 tactic.

Are you on new update? If you are then yes. Just started Everton save on when patch came through and he's teams top performer. I play him in AMC as Adw PM Support.

Didn't expect to get a win away at City!

View attachment 229759

Walcott has been playing exceptionally well, does anyone know if he's he been improved in the latest patch?

WTF at my new funds! But may be replaced :/

got my fingers crossed for you! When I got takenover in my first save, the new chairmen promised he would wipe out all the outstanding debts - stadium etc. so I wasn't as disappointed to see Hill-Wood leave considering he always gave into my demands.

When the new guy came in, no debts were removed. But I did keep my job.

Didn't expect to get a win away at City!

View attachment 229759

Walcott has been playing exceptionally well, does anyone know if he's he been improved in the latest patch?

He's sucking for me. I'm debating on selling him since I have chamberlain. Chamberlain took a lot of first team experience to get him going.

Does anyone have a good training schedule they use for Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.