Wow , i just downloaded 2 gbs in 10 minutes and waited like an hour and a half to dl 600 mbs while on my proper server :/

Anyone dling slow change your server to austria

I hope they put Villa's new sponsorship deal into the new game.
We've signed a multi million pound deal an asian mobile phone company so that should be work a few bob.

Still rubbing my eyes in disbelieve at Ganso coming to Wolves with me.

Pity I can't get any good strikers and Fletcher's injured: he's got no one to assist!

I blame this on Steam... I've been playing FM since 2007 and never had 1 single Crash Dump. Before I even get the game started on Steam I get a Crash Dump. How is it fixed??

Past couple of FM have required you to use Steam to play...

Anyone else notice that the kms run stat is very much down? Last match I got 75km in total. In fm11 I was doing 100+ every game. This stat seems unrealistically low and I'm sure there will be a fix for it some time. It means a chance to the game engine unfortunately, which at the moment I'm creating around 7ccc's every game (even though it's v French 2nd tier sides in friendlies!)

Liking it so far, Only thing that happens every single year,

Why are the budgets so low!!! every club spends at least 10-20million every summer maybe apart from everton!

But love how its with steam now, give it time lads.. steams the way forward!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Past couple of FM have required you to use Steam to play...

last few were optional, this one you have to have steam, although ive always used steam anyway, its loads better

Had to delete and now download the demo again... :mad: Took over an hour and 30 minutes first time around. How do you change your server to Austria so this goes quicker? ****** Steam.

Not sure if it's my tactics or what, but my team's having an unreal number of long shots. So annoying.

not sure if it's been asked yet but when trying to sign a player their is the option ' transfer for league right'.. any ideas what that means

Love the new team meetings. And the tactics is just *** now.

And Shaqiri = beast.

why is Anelka already leaving on a free transfer lol.

I blame this on Steam... I've been playing FM since 2007 and never had 1 single Crash Dump. Before I even get the game started on Steam I get a Crash Dump. How is it fixed??

Steam wont necessarily have caused the crash, it could be any number of things. Make sure everythingis upto date

Not sure if it's my tactics or what, but my team's having an unreal number of long shots. So annoying.

put every player's long shot to minimum, give them less creative freedom, less attacking mentality. If your players have low teamwork or the ppm 'takes long shots' then they will be much more likely to shoot anyway