Won my first game, 3-1 away at Newcastle. Obertan scored a lovely header, but Bent scored two tap-ins and Keisuke Honda profited from their last man holding Bent back as he chased a ball (red card, obviously) to score an excellent curling freekick.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Josh Mceachran is the next David Dunn. Seriously?

Think that's bad? Gary Gardner's the next Steve Sidwell.

I always play my first game as the team I support - Celtic. Best way to get used to it etc. I'll be doing the same in roughly 13 minutes. :)

Whoa. New touchline shout creator? ******* win!

just in from work.. so thought total bonus :) .. but no how ***** is this D/L speed, not even getting 100KB/S

Guys I keep getting errors I alraedy downloaded and installed but I get crash dumps any help?

Fixture list must hate me. First 3 games as WBA was Arsenal away, Chelsea away and Wolves at home. Still managed to pick up 4 points.

Danny Wilson is a CLASS loan signing!

Iv been downloading for about 5 hours and its still not finished...**** broadband. Says I have another 2 hours to wait...#Ah well, guess its time for another movie :)

As it stands 1 hr 35 Minutes till I play :D

And will just go WBA and add in extra leagues on 21st :)

Think I'm a bit rusty from not playing a while. 5-1 loss to Blackpool. Wtf?! Good job it was a friendly

Gonna be a loooooooooooong night getting things the way I want them

Think I'm a bit rusty from not playing a while. 5-1 loss to Blackpool. Wtf?! Good job it was a friendly

I'm sure you're just "rusty".. ;)

Brilliant. Just got Carlos Tevez very cheap from City, due to his unhappiness! ;) Oh, I am Real Madrid by the way :D

Last edited:
Settled on starting with stade rennais and just saw the new tactics screen, niiiiiiceeee. Might use this demo to get my tactic right for release day.

Beat them 3-0 at bloomfield and put 7 past Preston.

Beat them 3-0 at bloomfield and put 7 past Preston.

Jammy git. I've got an excuse though-too much housework and being a responsible adult (lol) and not enough play lol

Don't think I'm playing tonight - been downloading for 30 minutes and it's only on 7%.

change your server location to somewhere like norway