I'm sure you're just "rusty".. ;)

I am-not played in 3 day lol. Not as bad as when I first started 11-was absolute pants at first. This was nothing compared to those disastrous first few matches in 11 lol

I am-not played in 3 day lol. Not as bad as when I first started 11-was absolute pants at first. This was nothing compared to those disastrous first few matches in 11 lol

What's your formation and line-up?

Josh Mceachran is the next David Dunn. Seriously?

He was last year, but this year he has a lot better potential, as do quite a few of the Chelsea youth. Bit disappointed with Billy Clifford, but certainly an improvement on last year's youth players' potential.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed with Ivanovic; he has 2 1/2 current ability, and I know the stars aren't everything, but he's definitely not done anything to be Chelsea's 4th worse CB, more like 1st/2nd best, but oh well.

And earlier after 15 mins of browsing Chelsea's players it crashed, then crashed Steam, and then my menu bar was stuck on 'FM 12' and I couldn't continue my assignment...grrr will have to stay up through the night finishing it now, FM 12 will have to wait till tomorrow :(

What's your formation and line-up?

Bascially an attacking 4-5-1-using the players we use in real life. But I did notice I've not put players in their strongest positions, and made the instructions far too expressive. Keep forgetting we're not as creative without Mikel. Using Fellaini as a DM.

Demo downloaded, went to play, BOOM crash dump before I even start. Never had one before, what do I do? :mad:

Bascially an attacking 4-5-1-using the players we use in real life. But I did notice I've not put players in their strongest positions, and made the instructions far too expressive. Keep forgetting we're not as creative without Mikel. Using Fellaini as a DM.

Try a 4-4-2, worked pretty well, drew with Juve although I dominated pretty much the whole match. Won the rest of the matches I played so far though.

Player interaction is immense, vastly improved. I really like the option of holding team talks and asking for feedback from players, and the pre-match team talks are much better. My board bought Mario Gotze for me (Man Utd) for £47.5m too, which was nice of them! That's it for my testing though, I prefer to wait for the full release before I get properly immersed into a game.

Got a nice squad with City now, (el oh el) but won't carry on because I signed Hazard for £40 mil. (Even though he's beasting) What was I thinking? =[

Off to the theatre. Gonna miss you, FM12 =[

I must say I wasn't expecting so much success. Albeit only played 2 games.

beat Ipswich 5-1 first game, and in the cup beat AFC Wimbledon 8-0!

Good start with Southampton :)

Was sitting here for an hour and a half dling @ 100kbs, changed server to austria now dling @2.2mbs :)

I blame this on Steam... I've been playing FM since 2007 and never had 1 single Crash Dump. Before I even get the game started on Steam I get a Crash Dump. How is it fixed??