It's just a demo. I'm sure the full version will have more accurate information. Even if it isn't, there's always patches to look forward.

not ******* available in my region! wtf? **** South Africa and **** Steam :p

not ******* available in my region! wtf? **** South Africa and **** Steam :p

YOU CAN INSTALL FM 2012 EVEN IF IT`S NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY:

1. INSTAL STEAM
2. PRESS CTRL+R - RUN WINDOW APPEARS
3. TYPE "steam://install/71280#" IN THE RUN WINDOW
4. NEXT -> NEXT -> ... -> FINISH
5. STOP COMPLAINING
6. LIKE THIS COMMENT

it works :) 175kb's

must have been server error when initially tried!

one question about Steam. If I download the Demo here at work via Steam, can I then log in at home and play it via my pc?

it works :) 175kb's

must have been server error when initially tried!

one question about Steam. If I download the Demo here at work via Steam, can I then log in at home and play it via my pc?

Not sure, this is actually the first time I'm using Steam myself.

The font is too small can't read it well, anyway how to make it bigger?

how do you change the server to Austria? first time proper Steam user (used it a few years ago when I played CS a bit)

how do you change the server to Austria? first time proper Steam user (used it a few years ago when I played CS a bit)

You can try this (no guarantee it will work, I'm a noob at this myself): Right click on the Steam icon in the taskbar, left-click settings, click on downloads+cloud tab, and change the download region.

did 2011's demo have different player attributes compared to the full version?

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

btw has anyone realized the size of the demo? are we downloading the full game or is 2.65 gbs jst the demo?

last year's demo was like 600mbs, so then the full game should be well over 5gbs considering that the demo is 2.65gb

well we will have to wait and see :) but yeah that is likely! who cares how big the full version is anyway, it could be 100gb for all I care, we all have big enough HD these days :)

anyone know which is the quickest server to use this morning? Austria is at 384kb's

awesome demo is awesome, can't wait for the full game now!

how do u search for a specific players position in the player search? i can only see defenders or midfielders etc in the quick search??????

arrghh.. I click download, then "No, I don't have Steam," download option and nothing happens! Steam now won't even open... ****** frustrating!

I'm newbie here. I don't know how to post. Can't anyone tell me how to post?

anyone having problems with the 2D/3D ? I`ve got a dual core - 3G RAM and a 512 MB video card and still working like **** , turned graphical detail low and same problem , anyone ???