exactly what you are doing now mate, dont stress and this is the wrong section and thread to be posting this :)

PM me mate :) or write on my wall like you did earlier with any queries you have and I will gladly help you out

i got same specs as u ..... if i run in windowed mode it runs terrible but if i ave full screen on its ok

Started with Real Madrid for the 1st time :) have not managed Ronaldo since he was at United :) feeling nostalgic!

game running ok for me on Intel P4, 2.8ghz 2gb Ram, no graphics card and running Outlook and a few other apps in the background! It said it cannot display matches in 3d which is fine as that is a given!

seems very cool so far! like it

Started with Real Madrid for the 1st time :) have not managed Ronaldo since he was at United :) feeling nostalgic!

game running ok for me on Intel P4, 2.8ghz 2gb Ram, no graphics card and running Outlook and a few other apps in the background! It said it cannot display matches in 3d which is fine as that is a given!

seems very cool so far! like it

So when can we safely expect new Wonderkid lists then? :)

Boring!! I will just continue my FM11, I didnt deleted still.

You have to pay so much if you want player, like Gotze, Neymar and Hazard.

You have to pay so much if you want player, like Gotze, Neymar and Hazard.

I agree on this one. Santos asked me to pay 40M+incentives for Ganso with Arsenal. Are they serious? But when I withdrew Ganso went balistic on the Santos manager for not allowing him to have contract negotiations.

Won all 4 league games and a cup game with Southampton.
now a trip to anfield :(

Please someone to copy Cristiano Ronaldo screenshot??!!!

I don't know if you know this but for 2 tactics I have been working on on fm11, I transferred all the instructions to an fm12 tactic and they are just as effective. Played 4 competitive matches on fm12 so far won all 4, v man city 2-0 too in community shield with Man Utd. Just thought I'd let you know Raikan ;)
did exactly the same thing with my CCC Heaven tactic, made a few changes of course here and there but working like a charm, 1st game vs Numancia (as Real)
View attachment 197249

did exactly the same thing with my CCC Heaven tactic, made a few changes of course here and there but working like a charm, 1st game vs Numancia (as Real)
View attachment 197249

Hehe nice! I'm using a 4-2-3-1 formation and a 4-4-2, both of which I was going to release for fm11 but didn't. They are blitzing their way through via CCC's. Last game had 5 and won 4-0 v Wigan, Rooney hattrick. Seems good! Rooney's scored a hatrick 3 games in a row now, 2 for me and 1 for England v Bulgaria!

been busy playing demo this morning and i have to say the part im enjoying the most is the battle im having with my players regarding team talks!!!! never in a million years did i expect to say that!!!

Anyone got any tips for playing nice, flowing one touch football? I seem to having problems with my overlapping players. I'm playing a 4-5-1 and I'll often see FB->CM, CM->W, CM makes a run, W->CM, CM has no one to pass too infront of him.

Last edited:
Well 2 games into the season I've got 1 point, a well fought 0-0 at Newcastle and an annoying loss at home to Wigan considering my domination in the game, they only had 2 CCC's because I was playing a high line and Di Santo got in behind us twice, I changed that and they didn't get another one

View attachment 197250

FM 12 Is the mutts nuts!!! A great improvement visually from the past 3-4 years. This is my opinion anyway, plus its running faster than fm11,10 an 09 did on this **** old laptop of mine |).
Started with barnsley, beat Scunny in a friendly 7-0...Rueben Noble Lazarus got a hattrick!!

to reply to some previous users. only way to download demo is via steam. this year there will be no non-steam demo download.