Man City team anyone know thier ideal positions?

Joe Hart

Ricahards
Kompany
Vertonghen
Baines

Nasri
Yaya
De Jong
Silva

Dzeko
Aguero

Loads of players have been changed, literally in their thousands

First thing I noticed is how Jonas' crossing and corner stats are up, Tim Krul has been boosted.

BTW, Adam Campbell(Newcastle U18s) looks like he may be a top striker prospect, along with defender Remi Streete.

Also, love the added role in the scout reports etc. So much easier to find the right player. The scout report itself is much, much better, as there is more info on one page, the best being the comparison list.

wich teams can you play with demo?? or what are the restrictions?

Man City team anyone know thier ideal positions?

Joe Hart

Ricahards
Kompany
Vertonghen
Baines

Nasri
Yaya
De Jong
Silva

Dzeko
Aguero

I'd put Hart as GK. He's excellent ;)

every 2 min during the game I have the "making changes" happened about 14 times from the 70th min to the end and I only made 3 subs at once during this time....

Joe Hart - Goalkeeper

Ricahards - Wing Back(A)
Kompany - Ball-Playing Defender(Stopper)
Vertonghen - Ball-Playing Defender(Cover)
Baines - Full-Back(S)

Nasri - Trequartista(A)
Yaya - BallWinning Midfielder(S)
De Jong - Def Mid(D)
Silva - Attacking Midfielder(A)

Dzeko - Target Man(A)
Aguero - Trequartista(A)

i cant wait to play the demo this weekend, anyone found any good cheap players for the lower leagues yet e.g. under or around £1 mill? and what about free transfers?

What's the difference between the normal demo and the demo in association with Sky Sports HD? Anything or just Sky getting in on the ad side of things?

I downloaded the Sky Sports one as thats the first one i seen on Steam and dont see a difference yet :)

Im disapointed that the scout reports dont show how much the player is roughly worth. (edit: found just after posting this :p )
Im am also disapointed that Tony Watt has the potential to be below average :(

But Celtics stats seem really good this year. Kayal, Ki, Ledley, Hooper and Izzy are all great. Maj is way too good though.

P.S. Small db sucks :(

Last edited:
City made an offer on Thiago Silva! 26,5 million euros! Not bad, but I can either reject it or ask for more money, what would you do?

Just downloaded the demo on a Netbook. Anyone know the launch option for it? FM11 had it but not to sure what it was. Thanks.

liverpool has 2 million what happan to 10 milllion from chelsea

I can't download it from Steam. Every time I click the button it just does nothing. Anything else I click does something.

Very frustrating.

I can't download it from Steam. Every time I click the button it just does nothing. Anything else I click does something.

Very frustrating.

have you closed down steam and re opened it?

Although the tactics look roughly the same, I've got to say that the engine seems a lot more refined.

I'm testing a 4-6-0 and the game actually seems to be able to handle the Treq dropping deep and one of the CMs overlapping.

Very impressed so far

I didn't read through all 54 pages on this thread, but i'm still disappointed at the unrealistic prices you have to pay for players :(