I know it's early doors and that the demo only goes to December but does anyone have any feelings on the ai buying players of you in this game. I'm not sure how everyone else felt about 11 but i always found that, when the ai was buying of another ai team the prices where higher than if (and when) then bothered to offer you any money.

Is there another way to download the demo other than steam? Because Steam isn't working for me at the moment.

I'm running Windows 7 (64bit) with FM2012 windowed and several other programs running on my side monitors and there are no ill effects.

Run the game windowed.

Hmm. Maybe it had something to do with the pop-up BBC iplayer window I had up too, that didn't seem to like me very much either.

Hmm. Maybe it had something to do with the pop-up BBC iplayer window I had up too, that didn't seem to like me very much either.

Have you checked that all your drivers are in date? If so, what's your CPU?

I can't seem to finish the last part of the tutorial :/ When it says to "Click on match analysis etc..", there's a bright orange square/window that has nothing inside of it to click on. Does anyone have any solutions? I really want to starting managing :(

Last edited:
It is circled at the top right, press on Match day info and select the Match Analysis tab..

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

I know it's early doors and that the demo only goes to December but does anyone have any feelings on the ai buying players of you in this game. I'm not sure how everyone else felt about 11 but i always found that, when the ai was buying of another ai team the prices where higher than if (and when) then bothered to offer you any money.

I've only ever had offers of the same net value.. Pretty annoying actually having to reject every single one, unless ofc, you're offloading them anyway.

It is circled at the top right, press on Match day info and select the Match Analysis tab..
When I click on match day info, everything is greyed out besides Match information...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

<br>When I click on match day info, everything is greyed out besides Match information...

EDIT: just realised the instructions aren't synced with the current screens/pages I am on; because I've played FM before I just kept pressing continue etc.. so that's why they weren't showing up. Just did it slowly and clicked every aspect of the tutorial and now it works. Thanks for the help though.

Because for some reason when I clicked "load start" it didn't do anything and I attributed it towards the compulsory tutorial :S

So I have the Steam sign up window on my desktop. I'm not sure which button to click for fear I may do something that will screw me later.

Option 1: "Create New Account". Doubtless, this is part of the usual procedure for downloading Football Manager.
Option 2: "PS3™ Players: First Time Signing Into Steam?" I am a PS3 player. So far I haven't used Steam on the console, but I could. I own The Orange Box and Portal 2. I know Portal 2 can use Steam, and I think the other can, too.

Does either of these options have the capability to interfere with the other's proper operation?

Good call, MrEskola. I set up the PS3 account, then linked to it through the PC. Thanks!

Apologies if this has been posted already, but I'm not reading through 76 pages. Is this unavailable in Ireland atm?

It is available everywhere, although you get the error saying "its not available in your country" or whatever.

Just type in this in your address bar at the top: steam://install/71280#

View attachment 198100

Make sure you don't use google chrome to do that as that will search google xD Use internet explorer, firefox or any other browser :)

Has anyone had an offer for a player rejected, then noticed an AI team has had a lower offer accepted?

I hope that has been stamped out.

It is available everywhere, although you get the error saying "its not available in your country" or whatever.

Just type in this in your address bar at the top: steam://install/71280#

View attachment 198100

Make sure you don't use google chrome to do that as that will search google xD Use internet explorer, firefox or any other browser :)

Cheers mate, got it to work. I'd used Google Chrome but I went in through my steam shortcut and it's installing now :D

Unfortunatly theres a few FM12 torrents going around atm
mad.gif
***** while we pay for the game fairly they get it for free
rolleyes.gif

Unfortunatly theres a few FM12 torrents going around atm
mad.gif
***** while we pay for the game fairly they get it for free
rolleyes.gif

the full game isnt out yet, there cant possibly be a torrent out, at least not yet